Castle Combe Spring Action Day 19 April - VR6OC Club display

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo! im looking forward to this now, always have a good day out at castle combe!

will have to make sure the car stays fairly clean after spring festival so that it doesnt need too much effort at combe!

Everyone got their passes and entry tickets now?

Hope you are all ok for this weekend. When you get there ask the marshall's on the entry gate where to go. If all else fails come find me I'll be on the Genetically Modified Display with Jerry (Mk2)!!!!

Sorry to say but i not gonna be able to make it as wheel bearing and hub need replacing on car, so really gutted as also could do the 1/4 mile yesterday. So hope all have good time.

I have 2 track tickets for 2:30pm so if you would like them i would like about £20 and will post them first class.

Lee

2 spaces now available on the display peeps

if nobody else takes them claire, i know a couple of friends are coming with me and john (vr6power). they will be bringing a polo gt and a mk3 16v i think, they could always fill the gaps?

Hi chaps' date=' I'll have my VR6 DRT there on Saturday, I'll be on the Northloop stand[/quote']

See you there :)

If nobody else takes them claire' date=' i know a couple of friends are coming with me and john (vr6power). they will be bringing a polo gt and a mk3 16v i think, they could always fill the gaps?

[/quote']

As long as there is room to park the cars then I can't see it being a problem :) Hopefully Lee will be sending me the club display passes which he had back to me this week so if the marshalls create a fuss cause the cars do not have those club display passes then give me as call and I'll get them over to you ASAP :)

If nobody else takes them claire' date=' i know a couple of friends are coming with me and john (vr6power). they will be bringing a polo gt and a mk3 16v i think, they could always fill the gaps?

[/quote']

As long as there is room to park the cars then I can't see it being a problem :) Hopefully Lee will be sending me the club display passes which he had back to me this week so if the marshalls create a fuss cause the cars do not have those club display passes then give me as call and I'll get them over to you ASAP :)

well i've not mentioned it to them yet anyway was just a thought for if there is some spaces to fill on the day as their cars will be there i think. :)