Road tax fee's for the next 2 years

just noticed aswell, a golf v6 4motion registered 28 feb 2001 would cost £200 a year, the same car registered 1 day later £455 a year! WTF!

an R32 will cost the same as a 6.2 V8 Hummer, an Enzo and an 8.3 V10 Dodge SRT pickup

so guys buy your tax and get forced induction NOW! you may never get the chance again.... buy big and enjoy whilst you can afford it. I have been boring and preaching that they are trying to price cars off the road for years.. Put two engines in and enjoy whilst you can......

it makes sense before we are all on horse back again............

Go on do it.......

i cudnt afford the conversion costs to an lpg ill b fine when i finish uni at the end of next year its just the price this year that i will stuggle on only having a part time job ne way not gona sell love it to much nd its what i wanted ever since i started driving

i know it's total nonsence,this country is run by total arseholes that just srew us for every penny we've got coz they can't manage our money correctly and to fund illegal wars etc!!

you get more pollution from a f**king cow (methaine gas) thand a golf vr6. . . gggrrr!!

just noticed aswell' date=' a golf v6 4motion registered 28 feb 2001 would cost £200 a year, the same car registered 1 day later £455 a year! WTF!

an R32 will cost the same as a 6.2 V8 Hummer, an Enzo and an 8.3 V10 Dodge SRT pickup

[/quote']

man that is crazy, kinda glad iv got an old vr now, how do they come up with that? crazy fools

Its a load of bollocks' date=' should be priced on how many miles you do a year cos if you dont start your 8.1 litre pickup all year why should you pay more than some guy that does 30k a year in his derv?!

[/quote']

sounds like road pricing to me! hike road tax so much that road pricing seems fair and every ones dashes to get transponders in their cars ... and then when they hike the prices for that, or anything else they want to do, and you complain 'they' now exactly where you are so can easily come and arrest you as 'terrorists'.

perhaps I shouldn't of watched 'the last enemy'

Its a load of bollocks' date=' should be priced on how many miles you do a year cos if you dont start your 8.1 litre pickup all year why should you pay more than some guy that does 30k a year in his derv?!

[/quote']

You wouldn't be saying that if you did big miles would you !

Think of other people rather than just you !