BVF 5-6 July 2008

i have no idea how mamy. like i say i only know of 3 cars. i thought you would have had the final numbers as they are no longer sending me any details??

I didn't think there were any additional cost due to booking before whatever the deadline date was?? if i'd have known i wouldn't have bothered!! pm me what they are saying and i'll call them if you like.

i have no idea how mamy. like i say i only know of 3 cars. i thought you would have had the final numbers as they are no longer sending me any details??

I didn't think there were any additional cost due to booking before whatever the deadline date was?? if i'd have known i wouldn't have bothered!! pm me what they are saying and i'll call them if you like.

I've been given no details what so ever from the organisers. All I have receved is an email from them last night saying final payment was due for the club display. I am waiting to hear from them to find out how much and what this final payment is as I like you was not aware of any additional payments for this club display :S

I'll try and sort it all out by the weekend for you Matt :)

I've been given no details what so ever from the organisers. All I have receved is an email from them last night saying final payment was due for the club display. I am waiting to hear from them to find out how much and what this final payment is as I like you was not aware of any additional payments for this club display :S

I'll try and sort it all out by the weekend for you Matt :)

think its £55 for a club display and camping plot claire.

Jesus thats steep just have a plot of land.

You lot say inters is to steep!!!! Jesus £55 is ridiculous on top of all the entry prices :(

I'll have to put this to the committee to see if we can justify £55 for a 3 car club display

Matt So sorry about this its ridiculous the organisers charging that amount of money for a plot of land.

I think your best bet is to contact the other people you know who are attending and turn up to the show together and then camp in the general area

You lot say inters is to steep!!!! Jesus £55 is ridiculous on top of all the entry prices :(

I'll have to put this to the committee to see if we can justify £55 for a 3 car club display

tell me about it! £55 for first plot, and £50 each after, and rubbadubz are having a huge plot with it being our local show so its costing loads!!

So to avoid anyone's disapointment and not displaying, We still have spaces on the Rubbadubz display so if there is anyone on here that wants to join us to show off your car and camp then either pm me or check out the forum, www.rubbadubz.co.uk for more details and get your name down asap. think they are charging a few quid for the privelidge though to recoup the huge cost involved, but will also be providing a bbq in that price on the sat night.

tell me about it! £55 for first plot' date=' and £50 each after, and rubbadubz are having a huge plot with it being our local show so its costing loads!!

So to avoid anyone's disapointment and not displaying, We still have spaces on the Rubbadubz display so if there is anyone on here that wants to join us to show off your car and camp then either pm me or check out the forum, www.rubbadubz.co.uk for more details and get your name down asap. think they are charging a few quid for the privelidge though to recoup the huge cost involved, but will also be providing a bbq in that price on the sat night.

[/quote']

Cheers Aimee. I'll see about the club covering the 'few' quid for any of our privilidge members who are going.