cabrio now charged ... update ... 2nd update

just had my cabrio mapped @ perfect touch made 244.2 bhp and 221.7 lbft at crank ..

now that seams a bit low to me .... i got a stage two v9 charger, flowed head, 2.5 inc exhaust, de cat, 8.5 mm leads, bosch plugs, K and N filter !!!

does that seam low to anyone else ??

tony

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you got a boost gauge mate? (belt slip will show up)

id be VERY wary of driving it with them figures somethins a long way from being right youv no idea whats goin on with the fuelling could be seriously lean or rich (lean will melt pistons etc rich will cause black smoke and clogged plugs which in turn will cause a missfire

runnin standard compression , im sure its not belt slip .... got some single pin plugs that im goin to gap to 0.7mm and go from there ... called perfect touch today and they say the most im goin to get from a charged vr6 is about 260-270 bhp ?? and they think all the readings from stealth are wrong and their rollers must be out !!!

runnin standard compression ' date=' im sure its not belt slip .... got some single pin plugs that im goin to gap to 0.7mm and go from there ... called perfect touch today and they say the most im goin to get from a charged vr6 is about 260-270 bhp ?? and they think all the readings from stealth are wrong and their rollers must be out !!!

[/quote']

theyr talkin out there arse mate you know mines higher than that and theres a guy runnin 400 hp with a rotrex