look at what i woke upto........

normal_banged%20up.jpg

i woke up to a crunching sound, looked outside to see my elderly neighbor crunching the front end of my car bouncing off it to his fencepost then shooting off! ive just seen him and claims he knows nothing about it and wouldve remembered if he did :o anyway no point winging on here.

the other bad point is that the pic has no way near the real damage to the bumper.

what i would like are some sugestions on either smoothing the lot off - i wanna keep the indicators and have no idea where id put my front plate as the cops in notts are hot on it for that stuff.

or any other options

anything would be good as im gutted at the min lookin at payin out for unexpected bodywork!

Kick shit out of him, might jog his memory along! And i dont care if he's elderly or not, its no excuse! Grrrrrr re-tests at 60 and every 2yrs from then on. Government could tax these re-tests and therefore use that money to reduce tax on fuel a smidgen.

I nearly got run off the road by a silver top who decided her Mirca need to drive in the middle of the road on a country lane. Best part was she was nailing it AND swore at me as i pulled into the verg and flashed at her!!

Oh and to answer ur question: smoth the lot off and relocate indicators in either lower grills or into headlights!

Kick shit out of him' date=' might jog his memory along! And i dont care if he's elderly or not, its no excuse! Grrrrrr re-tests at 60 and every 2yrs from then on. Government could tax these re-tests and therefore use that money to reduce tax on fuel a smidgen.

I nearly got run off the road by a silver top who decided her Mirca need to drive in the middle of the road on a country lane. Best part was she was nailing it AND swore at me as i pulled into the verg and flashed at her!!

[/quote']

You really summed it up, you should be an MP olly, you'd get my vote. :)

Get the cops involved' date=' there should be some trace of your paint on his car. We even had the cops take paint sample from our car after it took out a neighbours gate post and we had admitted to it???

[/quote']

I'll second that. They shouldnt be allowed to get away with it.

Otherwise open up their drain man hole one night and tip a wheel barrow full of cement down it, it doesnt put your car right but it'll make you feel a lot better when they have to pay a builder to dig it out and put a new man hole in.

Kick shit out of him' date=' might jog his memory along! And i dont care if he's elderly or not, its no excuse! Grrrrrr re-tests at 60 and every 2yrs from then on. Government could tax these re-tests and therefore use that money to reduce tax on fuel a smidgen.

[/quote']

You really summed it up, you should be an MP olly, you'd get my vote. :)

Lol MP for Jezza Clarksons party! Should make a nice team haha

ive not seen him since we had the row! as daft as it sounds he's old as fuck and on his own and to quite honest i feel sorry for him, BUT it is still cuntish. im thinking of getting the vento angel eyes so cant do the indicator strip thing i think ill have to get some more smoked ones.

mike have you smoothed off the recess on yours? where do you hang the front plate too cos on the bottom right is where the inlet for my BMC is.....

i quite like your front too ollie but dont you get trouble of the rozza's (love that word) for hangin it off the splitter? have you got any more front end pics too?

cheers for the tips guys!

i like the smoothed bumper man, what did you pay to get it done or did you do it yourself?

i was thinking about it but im not sure if you'd need a plate on the recess or do you just fill it!?!?

sweet pics man and nice 1 for the offer but im after the chrome ones to brighten it up a bit.

B.