Merchant Bankers...

Why I ask you..... Do they not have anything better to do? I don't own a £110k worth of car..... Its just an OEM looking car with the tweeks added.... I take care to drive in a considerate manor up my street.... I smile and speak to people...... I even pay my dues....

Why do people have to walk down the road and take their issues out on a car that doesnt deserve it and people who cant afford to respray the whole car????? If I had money would I not have an R32/porsche/Lambo....

I do not like to say this but I really hope it shrivels up and falls off.... and also someone returns the favour!

I woke up this morning and some W8NK£R has had a go at the starsky and hutch dive over the bonet. They have pushed a corner down on the bonet where it meets the wing and then I now have a wonderful selection of divets in the A-piller on my passenger side...

Great start to my day....

There was a bloke near where I live about 12 years ago who lived on the route uni students took coming home from a night out, they would frequently sit in the bonet of his old, but fanatically loved porsche, he got sick of this happening so somehow electricified the bonnet, but was reported to the police when the women across the road saw a cat take a bolt and hit the pavement stiff as a board hahhaha

mate that really sucks' date=' more than likely some drunken idiots picking your car at random. are you gonna need two new pannels? they deserve a beating

[/quote']

No but there will be no way to escape body work.. I was going to have some touch ups done this year with the Tesco bits on every corner re-done. I think now I will have to have a respray for the whole car.. I have other peoples parking and door dings, a previous key scratch down the entire rear quarter, stone chips an now this...

People cant drive or park their cars..the test really needs to be improved and should take a minimum of a year or a number of logged hours... with handling/parking/motorway/mechanics/etc... specific tests!

people just don't care....

There was a bloke near where I live about 12 years ago who lived on the route uni students took coming home from a night out' date=' they would frequently sit in the bonet of his old, but fanatically loved porsche, he got sick of this happening so somehow electricified the bonnet, but was reported to the police when the women across the road saw a cat take a bolt and hit the pavement stiff as a board hahhaha

[/quote']

lmao, i love cats but that me laugh

bull dog, sounds like a pulp fiction quote?

There was a bloke near where I live about 12 years ago who lived on the route uni students took coming home from a night out' date=' they would frequently sit in the bonet of his old, but fanatically loved porsche, he got sick of this happening so somehow electricified the bonnet, but was reported to the police when the women across the road saw a cat take a bolt and hit the pavement stiff as a board hahhaha

[/quote']

lmao, i love cats but that me laugh

bull dog, sounds like a pulp fiction quote?

Yes I believe it was in a conversion between jackson and travolta while driving and discusing a royal with cheese.

really winds me up hearing stuff like this... Either people being inconsiderate in carparks or mindless twonks damaging someone elses stuff when there is no need. HATE IT. what i love is when i get someone complaining at me for parking in an almost empty car park and taking up two spaces. I'm not causing any problem as the car parks empty at the end i use, but still some old begger has to pull up and say something. beleive me after the idiots ive had hit hy cars or opened doors into it, they get an earful back. Hope you find the idiots responsible and beat them stupid. scum