Picking up the VR6 replacement friday evening

My old Evo was the dearest car I've ever had to run' date=' bad on fuel a service every 4500 miles and it chewed tyres.

[/quote']

Never a truer word spoken! Evo 6 TME - sat at 160 and just watched the fuel gauge fall :( Had to be run on Optimax as well so was costing me about £70-£80 a week fuel :( :( bad days!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think you should be admitting to doing 160 on a public forum ollie....

Ollie forgot to say he was (pick the answer you like best)

1 on his own private airfield in his back garden.

2 on the autobahn

3 on a rolling road

;)

my m8 has a 397 bhp P1...

when ever he gets in my VR he always says 'wish my car sounded like this!!'...lol

My scooby sounds real nice but my first VR sounded much better with the carbon air intake, the induction raor was awesome.

still get pushed along the motorway by us vr boys and girls .... lol

You'd probally loose me on the motorway, this thing is so low geared it revs it's tits off and trys to deafen you at the same time, LOL

The long awaited photos are here' date='

[img']http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/bulldogstaffy/DSCN61424936.jpg

DSCN61414935.jpg

DSCN61404934.jpg

looks good.. i don't care what anybody says - i like 'em and i'd have one!!

especially a 2 door type r one...

Have you ever drove one rich, I love driving them probally more than anyother car I've ever had.

Have you ever drove one rich' date=' I love driving them probally more than anyother car I've ever had.

[/quote']

oooh yeah!

99 wrx ver6

95 uk spec

53 new style wrx..

horrible interiors but handling/power is awesome..

only thing better to drive for me is lancia integrale - that is nigh on perfect to drive.

if you haven't driven one of those then do so asap...!!! :)

looks good.. I prefer the older ones! Did I buy a door off you about a year ago?

Yes you did' date=' hows it going, still got the same VR ?

[/quote']

Yes its going good mate. u? Nope the VR got scraped but your door lives on lol.. Finished building your house yet

looks good.. I prefer the older ones! Did I buy a door off you about a year ago?

Yes you did' date=' hows it going, still got the same VR ?

[/quote']

Yes its going good mate. u? Nope the VR got scraped but your door lives on lol.. Finished building your house yet

Still doing the house, it's a long project this one and it's draining the bank account and stopping me having lots of holidays abroad and pricey cars (like the good old days before I moved here).