12 paulrom

13 RikkiVR6supercharged

14 jay ??

15 vr6newcomer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goign well thanks tony, turbo arrived yesterday, metal headgasket on its way from stealth, and arp bolts on the way from the states..im modding the bumper orin to take the intercooler, and will start to cut the intercooler pipes soon.

All booked

I have asked for a 20 car club display so get yer names down peeps :)

I've updated Tony's start post to show everyone who is interested in going.

I'll be at the ring when this is on so I'm leaving getting to and from the show and the day itself down to you lot :)

I'll be at the ring when this is on so I'm leaving getting to and from the show and the day itself down to you lot :)

it's a nicely chilled show so that shouldn't be a problem. Danny normally shows us where to go.

If Pete has to cancel his 'Ring trip due to redundancy, I'll prob reschedule for later in the year and come down to the weald instead.

No Probs peeps and thanks I am sure we'll have a great time at the ring. I'm a nurburgring virgin so I'm off out there to pop my cherry hehehehe

I'll leave it down to you peeps now to sort yourselves out with the show :) If you need anything else just drop me a PM I;ll be in the UK until the 10th July :)

• 2 weeks later...