i picked up a set of LM reps that 'eat this' (props) had spare from the group buy just got the tyres fitted today and got the front rim on and dropped the jack down to find the brake fouling the wheel =(

i thought these were meant to be direct fit with no spacers? so i guess the ET is wrong anyone know what size spacers ill need to clear the brakes but not scrub the arches?

any info would be good cos ive got a gleaming set of rims im dying to fit on my car sat.......in the hall!

bens got it. props to both of you!

''Props, short for Propers, -Don't forget that the entire word "propers" is used in the song "Respect", written by Otis Redding and most famously recorded by Aretha Franklin in 1967. At least, I think it is ("all I'm askin' in return honey is to give me my propers when I get home")- ''

but still no joy on the spacer sizes - i didnt want to run spacers either ..... gutted.

ps what does props mean?

young persons slang for respect I do believe :);)

I wish I was down with the kids! :)

Mate you need to smoke more blunts drink some gin and juice and roll with the windows down and the system up - so I have been told ;);) :-p and then you will get plenty of props !!!

off the album 'doggy style' - - but everybody knows the best track off that album is 'pump pump'

but still resolution to these god damn LM's! i might just chance some 5mm all round and go from there. anyone had any experience with spacers and can recommend any ??

cheers

B.