nite racin at santa pod ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully my secret lover graham will be there too

Ha ha as if that's a secret jake!!! we all know you two are partial to a bit of double bedding!! lol

I might pop over if it's not raining! remember night racing was freezing last time I went!!

Its ok Donna Jake has just said he would happily swap me for you and that he could keep you warm looks like i will be kipping in the car.

;)

Are you pimping jake out now G?? Lol

Be great to catch up with you all

ill be there mid afternoon ' date=' could also pick my bits and pieces up from you Jim on sunday if possible ,and you Dave ?? will pm you both during the week, but it looks good at the mo.....Not sure what Sals doing yet Helen , have to see how she feels nearer the time .. but you know Sal, not one to miss out ..

[/quote']

:-) nice 1

The problem is donna' date=' graham just cant get enough of the car.. he actually means sleep [u']with & not in the car.. ;)

What time do you wanna meet Tony..? i think its usually about an hour from there traffic permitting.

well i finish work at 1pm so be goin stright from work couple of hours drive so say 3 - 3.30 ish

this is bloody typical. i've just moved further away, london to portsmouth, and am getting into my new place during next week so got a lot to un pack, then i got my daughters birthday at the weekend.

why oh why do these things always happen when i got no money or am pre-booked?

who's planning these things? YOU NEED SHOOTING lol

would bring my standard car. well mine's sort of standard its got 2.9 top end, filter and exhaust. and im sure the mechanic said its using a obd2 management, but mine is obd1 so thats questionable, (is that even possible) then again so is the work he does lol. im dying to check if its making any gains. PLUS i couldnt do the RR to check for gains over standard, and i always miss the vr6oc national/regional meets, see i always have to miss these things.