nite racin at santa pod ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oky dokey ill put it in .... nigel u bring the fire pit ???

for sure, but charcoal is becoming harder to find so if anybody comes across some being sold off ;-)

food suggestions are frankenfarters ratheer than bbq sausages as it'llbe dark and we aint had much success bbqing in the dark. also baked potatoes and I might throw together some of my famous mulled cider.

oky dokey ill put it in .... nigel u bring the fire pit ???

for sure' date=' but charcoal is becoming harder to find so if anybody comes across some being sold off ;-)

food suggestions are frankenfarters ratheer than bbq sausages as it'llbe dark and we aint had much success bbqing in the dark. also baked potatoes and I might throw together some of my famous mulled cider.

[/quote']

was goin to put my bbq in as got food in frezzer that needs to be eaten ... ill bring a lamp as well just in case lol

and change charger belts lol thought the camping would be on that side anyway ?? and plus im guessin the ground is goin to be a wee bit damp so dont really fancy gettin stuck on the grass or mud lol .... i cant remember there being bumps in or out or around the pod .... as i need to lower my suspension again ....