nite racin at santa pod ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham's drivin, and were on the m3 meetin tony for 1330 at dartford, then meetin up wiv Goth & Gav at toddington.

Roll on boys and see you soon hopefully ;)

P.s. were just comin up to the junction where we blew up on our last pod trip spo fingers crossed! :)

the pod was fun traction was non existant but hey ho as expected jake mullered me lol and tony needs a bit of practise at launchin lol all in all i was happy with 13.9 1st run considering my 60 ft times were 2.3-2.5 secs! i couldnt launch it anything above about 1300 rpm got a cpl of ok pics and il check the vids tomorow

the vids are now on my system and arent too bad, but there could be some incriminating evidence for certain people so bidding starts at £1 :)

yesterday and last nite was superb!

i'm sorry i didnt get a chance to speak to you all, but a combination of a rather busy night session & having to get home last night gave little time for gettin much needed runs in!

13.3 on the 1st run, and thats not bad! it all went down hill from there, but on further inspection in daylight, the fuel valve adjuster had worked loose, and caused a bit of a starvation issue!

Thanks Graham for being co-pilot and camera man, splendid job fella :)

Well done Tony.. that was a bit more respectable and bonus.. you got home :)

It was also good to meet the ellusive Eat This! after many years of posts and never a sighting! grudge match next season i reakon!

I'll get grahams videos up as soon as i have time.

Hope all enjoyed the Pod must admit it was my first night racing event and i was surprised at the attendance (over 400 cars stripping) . Had a pretty quick run up driving Jakes (new skool vw) which got even quicker when we met up with Tony (aka the STIG). :):):)

Was good to catch up with you ( Tony, Nige,Gavin ).

Spent most of the night with the camcorder rolling and got some good footage of the following peoples runs up the 1/4 Tony, Nige, Martin,Gavin,Dave,and of course Jake .Just have to wait for Jake to post em up.

Was kinda gutted we never stayed over but after yet another long week i needed to spend sometime with me little boy ( not forgetting Emma too ).

Hope the rest of you that did had a good night and a trouble free drive home. ( Tony got some good footage of you driving on that private road and through that private tunnel ). ;)

the vids are now on my system and arent too bad' date=' but there could be some incriminating evidence for certain people so bidding starts at £1 :)

yesterday and last nite was superb!

i'm sorry i didnt get a chance to speak to you all, but a combination of a rather busy night session & having to get home last night gave little time for gettin much needed runs in!

13.3 on the 1st run, and thats not bad! it all went down hill from there, but on further inspection in daylight, the fuel valve adjuster had worked loose, and caused a bit of a starvation issue!

Thanks Graham for being co-pilot and camera man, splendid job fella :)

Well done Tony.. that was a bit more respectable and bonus.. you got home :)

It was also good to meet the ellusive Eat This! after many years of posts and never a sighting! grudge match next season i reakon!

I'll get grahams videos up as soon as i have time.

[/quote']

hell yeah im always up for a grudge match im a competitve git hehe

it was good to finally meet ppl next time well camp if we can i might even have the r32 modded by next year hehe gotta sell the vr 1st though :(

ps we shoulda had a competition for

best time jake

best terminal speed again jake

best lookin car probably jake lol

best sounding car ??