nite racin at santa pod ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

match next season i reakon!

hell yeah im always up for a grudge match im a competitve git hehe

it was good to finally meet ppl next time well camp if we can i might even have the r32 modded by next year hehe gotta sell the vr 1st though :(

ps we shoulda had a competition for

best time jake

best terminal speed again jake

best lookin car probably jake lol

best sounding car ??

We all love a grudge match!

I cant argue with the time or the speed, but the mk2 cant really be compared with the mk3's looks wise, and the only other mk2 there was naked!

best soundin car would be any 1 of the vortech charged vrs! if only the rotrex gave that whistle.. :) ah well..

any 1 knbow how to fix a table up for times and terminals...?

my best was 13.36 @ 113mph terminal speed although my clock was readin 120 :)

BTW i reakon i shoulda got best wheels

and most rubber sprayed along the doors ;)

my 1st run was best dumped the clutch at 1000 rpm and just drove off lol 13.9 at 103 mph (cars holding back a little)

ps we went to tescos to buy some campin gear but theyd ran out so we ended up goin home

14.5 is excellent for n/a unfortunately i wont be hosting the convoy vids due to err bandwidth issues (coughs) bu they may find their way to dvd ;)

when i get time il host the run vids iv got only got me and jake though and they didnt get any burnouts grrr did get the jet car though :) got a cpl of good pics to put up too :)

jake i reckon id run you close with the amount of tyre spread up the sides of the car haha

me best time was a 14.1 , but i was having major traction issues..i also found that my wastegate s stuck and my exhaust blow was enourmous.. so when they are done i think ill be comftabley in the 13's

ill post 0-60 ft , terminal speed later ron, when i get a chance.

i no craggsy has quite a but of footage, and ive got a few, but i need to bung them on a dvd first and then split them into clips..

jim