Well here is the new motor, its a 92 'K' reg VR6 OBD2.

The bodywork is immaculate, indian red in colour, and its mechanically sound, also ive got a A4 folder FULL of reciepts for everything.

VR030.jpg

VR035.jpg

VR036.jpg

VR037.jpg

VR040.jpg

VR041.jpg

VR042.jpg

VR043.jpg

VR044.jpg

VR047.jpg

VR050.jpg

VR052.jpg

VR053.jpg

VR055.jpg

First things first, ill be looking for some standard GTI/VR6 sideskirts brand new mind, also get that exhaust straightened, then replace front indicators, front lights...........................etc

A very smooth, clean and tidy example you got there mate! Front wings changed too I see ;) Just wondered if that is the original number plate?. My reg is VERY close to yours (K** **G) but I bought it a couple of years ago from DVLA for my VR.

Kevin

No thats a private plate that mate, goin back to the lad i bought the car off aswell.

Ive also had exhaust straightened, its a lot better but still not perfect, its a Jetex system and seems a really crap fit, the hanger on the back corner seems to sit too low so wont lift up enough to sit straight :( also it rattles like crazy on the bottom of the car, is there some kind of way of fixing this on the Lowered VR's???

Anyway before..

VR039.jpg

After...

016.jpg

I also lowered her a bit mor the other day...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

Well i goy myself an Ebay bargain, set of GTI headlights, and standard front grille for £9!! lol...

014.jpg

So i picked them up, called at halfords, picked up some black paint and set about them which resulted in this...

016-1.jpg

026.jpg

I then fitted them tonight, not bad for couple hours messing about...

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

Angel eyes now for sale.

Comments please guys :)

trying again tomorrow' date=' taking it to place local to me, im not paying until its perfect!

anyway of stopping the exhaust from rattling at the back, does my head in!!!

[/quote']

LOL mine does that too. dunno if its the rear beam or a heatshield its rattling against... if you manage to stop it rattling let me know lol......

• 4 weeks later...

Little update, ive had to buy a new debadged grille, hit a kamikaze pigeon and smashed my front grille to bits, the new one is in the painters now and should be back by mon,

Ive decided to leave the two centre slats black this time for a little change.

Ive also bought some BBS RX2's for a bargain price, also secured some TT 6 spoke wheels.

Im refurbing the TT 6 spokers gloss black and putting them on for VW Festival, its on the Section5 stand if anyone wants a closer look?

Iv also ordered some new indicators for the front, ever sice i did that though the others have stopped fogging up, lol.

I took some pics of it when out for a drive on tues so ill post them up soon.

Thanks for reading