[poll] My Dream Came True Today

Hi Everyone,

I have just purchased a MK4 deep blue pearl Golf R32 5 doors with 1 lady owner who managed 2 only do 12k miles its totaly mint.

The question i want to ask is do i keep my private reg (H19LNE) and transfer it to the R32 bearing in mind d R32 has all d optional extras such as leather, sat nav, electric sunroof and cruise control or do i sell it wid d VR.

I will put up d R32 pics very soon.

I have a buyer who is willing 2 pay 4k for d VR and d plate. The plate being valued 4 £750.

I would not say teh plate is worth £750 they are simlar plates new from tHE dvla going for £250! like H15 LNE

sell it with teh car, there are beter plates for a r32, congrats on it btw

I had my reg valued by regtransfers and they are willing 2 buy d plate off me 4 £750. The plate does turn alot of heads wid it on d VR.

The mileage on d VR is 106k and is 1 of d best VR driven by jody at midland vw up in cannock with no faults on vagcom or any rattle/squeaks. He said i shud fetch good money as there is not much minty VR left.

By d way im going 2 miss d VR noise soooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one on picking up the R32, v.low mileage as well! I vote for selling the plate with the VR. If it was me, it would irritate me having it on a car it wasn't meant for i.e the R32, which isn't a highline. I would look for another plate for the R32, i'm sure you could find a decent one for less than the £750 you say your current plate is worth.

I love polls, thanks for posting a poll for me to vote on. LOL

I'd keep the plate and stick it on the R32 as it's known as your plate now, so it's part of you'

To be honest if VR's were newer the plate would be worth more money, but £750 sound cheap to me.

Stick it on the R32 you know you want to.

Bulldog thanks 4 ur input dat is d exactly same reason why i want 2 put it on d R32 because everyone around my endz knowz d eye catching plate belongs 2 me and wen its on d R32 everyone would rememba dat it was once on a VR highline.

But den again i cud only fetch good money for d VR if d plate waz 2 go wid it.

patpong_pete its true wat u sayin but at d end of d day what is a highline? Its just u get all d optional extras and my R32 has all that. U can get highlines in boras, passat, BMW's and other cars.

Looks like im going 2 let d reg go wid d VR anyway.

If i was going to get £750 quid for it I would take the money and run mate :) Got any pics of the R32 ??

agreed!!!, plate ut no extra value on the car really...

cant understand why they would offer so much its not much better than H15 LNE that is 250...