cams, exhaust, induction kit and then a remap....?????

Hello people..

i have a standard vr6 highline witth a raceland 6 branch onit, i am planning on getting a 3 piece jetex exhaust (oval 85 x 120 i think), im thinking some 268 schrick cams, replace the hydrauclic lifters/tappets, fit a BMC CDA induction kit then get the beast remapped. I plan to supercharge it in the future aswell.

I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of power increase i would be looking at?? and if there is any tweeks that can be made to get the most gains from the above plans??

Thanks

Chucking good money at it then by using schrick cams. Fair play. As for power really does depend on what your engine is producing now.

An alternative to the schrick cams is doughty racing, exact same profile as schricks just a lot cheaper

thanks for all the replys guys.. :)

my vr is completely standard at the moment except for the 6 branch raceland manifold. Iv had the chains and tensioners and gaskets done at 89000 mies and now the car is on 92000.

i didnt get the tappets/hydralic lifters though so the car is a little tappety..

How would the car run with 248s without a charger?, as id be driving around without a chrarger for a little while, also if i fit 263s now would it be ok to use with the charger leter??

Thanks again..