Show us your boost gauge!!

Im still hunting for a gauge I like that suits my car and fits with the rest of the interior, so thought It might be interesting to see what everyone else uses and where its mounted, so post up a pic and some details :)

mine goes to 20 psi word of advice dont get a big pod like that its a big blind spot i had 1 for a month or so and it was horrid ditched it for a single thing that sticks to the top of the dash in the corner doesnt look as good but its a hell of alot better to drive with

word of advice dont get a big pod like that its a big blind spot i had 1 for a month or so and it was horrid ditched it for a single thing that sticks to the top of the dash in the corner doesnt look as good but its a hell of alot better to drive with

good point, ill have to make a dummy up and try a few spots

i wanted to get that one but couldnt find anywhere to ship it to me

I mailed an auth dealer in the USA and he's ordered it for me and is sending it over' date=' £50 all in

[/quote']

well done wish id thought of that lol oh well neva mind ...

how easy was it to get the gauge in the air vent mate ???

It wasn't hard but the DDS3 gauge is only 25mm deep!

I agree with whats been said about the gauge pod I was using. I couldnt see a bloody thing when I was trying to park etc. Sold it on and now have triple moved round and all blended to the A pillar. I will try and get some pics over the weekend.

Alex

i have had both central dash top mount 3 gauge pods, and a pillar pods, both types give highly reduced vision. My last vrs gauges where positioned in the passenger airbag section (airbag removed) but viewing the gauges was difficult.

I would suggest the vent mount, for practicality.

Look in this months PVW, page 73 after the sweet red mk1 write up pd design www.swgmotorsport.com, SWG air vent gauge pods, not sure if they got mk3 yet, but hey should be the best bet :)