Nurburgring April 2009 (Easter)

Guest Nero1701

Guys, as im a 'chef ' and my mate from scotland who's commin is a chef also,

if one of you guys swing by mine on the way to dover, and put our stuff in one of your cars (all customs friendly i promise ) i'll look into getting a HUGE bbq and go to town on some great food for us all!!!

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a local lidl, just in the ton before the campsite...but we need to get the beer and stuff on the way in , as no one will be open easter sunday, and saturday we will all be to busy doing other stuff.

nero great idea.. i think we need a list of who is taking what , as we all have limited space, and there is no need to take 2 of everything if we can share..

im already taking a toolkit , gaffer tape, cable ties , but not a trolley jack.

yeah if not schinzelle and pommes.. but yes lidl.aldi was open 2 years ago.. as thats were we got the uber cheap pilsner from :)

may mate is now bringing his octavia vrs, and we may have another modded vrs tagging along.. should make for a intresting journey.. my cars also back on the rollers soon, hoping for around 370 bhp now ive fixed all the blows and added some stuff

ok ok we chickened out after enduring -10 for one evening !!!!

Andy I think pretty much everyone else apart from Nero1701 is camping so close as poss to their so we can have a few beers at the end of the evening would be great mate - are u booked on the same Norfolkline ferry as the rest of us ?

I have booked the ferry with everyone else. We may just stay in Daun as wherever we stay will be too far to walk. Either way, we will be there for a beer.

Cheers,

Andy

I have booked the ferry with everyone else. We may just stay in Daun as wherever we stay will be too far to walk. Either way' date=' we will be there for a beer.

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

good stuff mate glad to hear it :) and what motor are you coming in this time ? or you hiring one over there ?

I have booked the ferry with everyone else. We may just stay in Daun as wherever we stay will be too far to walk. Either way' date=' we will be there for a beer.

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

good stuff mate glad to hear it :) and what motor are you coming in this time ? or you hiring one over there ?

Warren and I are coming in our mk2 16v track car. The engine is sat on a stand and the head is off being refurbished at the moment. It should be ready for the first event of the season on 1st march. It should be cheaper than last year!

Cheers,

Andy

Warren and I are coming in our mk2 16v track car. The engine is sat on a stand and the head is off being refurbished at the moment. It should be ready for the first event of the season on 1st march. It should be cheaper than last year!

Cheers' date='

Andy

[/quote']

excellent another golf sounds good mate can't wait to see it :)

Are the dates for this still Fri 10th - Mon 13th?

And just to confirm what times are we looking at heading out and coming home?! STILL not booked my blooming ticket yet lol

yes mate and here are the Norfolkline times to book - did it the other day and cost me £70 so should still be about the same mate -

Dover - Dunkirk (France), 10 April 2009 08:00

Dunkirk (France) - Dover, 13 April 2009 20:01

now get on with it ;);)

Are the dates for this still Fri 10th - Mon 13th?

And just to confirm what times are we looking at heading out and coming home?! STILL not booked my blooming ticket yet lol

yes mate and here are the Norfolkline times to book - did it the other day and cost me £70 so should still be about the same mate -

Dover - Dunkirk (France)' date=' 10 April 2009 08:00

Dunkirk (France) - Dover, 13 April 2009 20:01

now get on with it ;);)

[/quote']

Oooooo so forceful...............suits you sir!!!! :-p

Well thats that knocked on the head :(

Went to book the time off work and got a "you can f*ck off" chortle chortle reply :( Seems we're unbelievably busy Easter weekend and my engineering skills are required :( :(

Tried to blackmail the boss with the fact Brandon is going to be heartbroken; didnt work :(

Thats me officially out for yet another year! F*CK!

Well thats that knocked on the head :(

Went to book the time off work and got a "you can f*ck off" chortle chortle reply :( Seems we're unbelievably busy Easter weekend and my engineering skills are required :( :(

Tried to blackmail the boss with the fact Brandon is going to be heartbroken; didnt work :(

Thats me officially out for yet another year! F*CK!

oh mate gutted for you :-( that sucks