Nurburgring April 2009 (Easter)

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got first aid kit' date=' extinguisher, triangle etc for european driving which I obviosuly won't be needing as Ben has offered to drive.

[/quote']

yeah I have a first aid kit and a triangle but dont have a fire extinguisher so if you could bring that would be top :)

have a couple of first aid kits and a triangle if anyone wants to borrow?

thanks very much for the offer Helen :) :)

are we going to get some tour t-shirts made up ?? was discussed earlier but not sure if we gave it the go ahead ??

I've got first aid kit' date=' extinguisher, triangle etc for european driving which I obviosuly won't be needing as Ben has offered to drive.

[/quote']

yeah I have a first aid kit and a triangle but dont have a fire extinguisher so if you could bring that would be top :)

no worries you all sound v prepared.... v jealous... Ben... I'm going to Ipswich next week do I need to prepare for anything? Warning triangle hi vis?

no worries you all sound v prepared.... v jealous... Ben... I'm going to Ipswich next week do I need to prepare for anything? Warning triangle hi vis?

Saaarrrrfffffkkkkk phrasebook, cattle prod, make sure you have had your jabs and lots of wet wipes and you should be fine :o;) when you down ?

[/quote']

get if off me at spring fest

[/quote']

are we going to get some tour t-shirts made up ?? was discussed earlier but not sure if we gave it the go ahead ??

thought we were waiting for turbo jim to get back to us ... some one have a word with him .... JIM where u at ??!!

[/quote']

get if off me at spring fest

okay dokey :)

I would suggest u just use SqueezE Cheese to write on the shirts but seeing as i am not coming any more i cant authorise the unsupervised use of such a product. As the UK ambassador for SqueezE Cheese i can not permit nor condone its use without adequate, fully trained* supervision. Sorry

*Fully trained = the operative is capable of taking the product straight from the bottle to the mouth bypassing any other food stuffs on the way.

Maybe you could give one of us some advanced training in the application before we go Olly ? ;)

You're all too young to take on such a responsibility yet my child. This is a skill learnt through age and gained with wisdom!

Plus seeing as i cant make the trip i am extremely jealous so i dont want to share my skills and knowledge, humph!

Might teach you a little bit come Billing (if we're allowed back this year after our countless tellings off last year lol!)

I looked at them but cannot see whether they do cover you for ANY damaged cause in either case. As in at fault or not at fault accidents

it's under the personal liability section. but seems to exclude car accidents ( point 6 )

What You are not covered for

1. Anything in the General Exclusions.

2. The first £200 of each and every claim in respect of loss or damage to temporary holiday accommodation.

3. Bodily injury or disease to any person who' date=' at the time of sustaining such injury, is engaged in Your service or to any member of Your family or anyone You are travelling with.

4. Damage to property belonging to, or in the care, custody or control of You or a member of Your family or a person in Your service.

5. Any liability arising out of or incidental to any profession, occupation, or business.

6. Any liability which has been assumed under contract and would not otherwise have attached.

1. Any liability arising out of ownership, possession, or operation of: a) any motorised or mechanically propelled or horse

2. drawn vehicle; B) any aircraft, motorised or mechanically propelled watercraft or sailing vessel; c) any animal.

[/quote']

So still only has the same limits and exclusions as my AMEX policy

You're all too young to take on such a responsibility yet my child. This is a skill learnt through age and gained with wisdom!

Plus seeing as i cant make the trip i am extremely jealous so i dont want to share my skills and knowledge' date=' humph!

Might teach you a little bit come Billing (if we're allowed back this year after our countless tellings off last year lol!)

[/quote']

A squueze cheese seminar at Billing it is then - will put it on the flyer :)

I went AMEX on Ben Lovejoys recommendation, on the grounds that a AMEX headed certificate is not going to cause wasted time checking before treatment starts.

He claimed for his hospital stay on his after a crash at metzgefeld.