Nurburgring April 2009 (Easter)

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would cover cost of armco

I'd say not due to clause 6.1 in the exclusions

What You are not covered for

1. Any liability arising out of ownership' date=' possession, or[b'] operation of: a) any motorised or mechanically propelled or horse drawn vehicle; B) any aircraft, motorised or mechanically propelled watercraft or sailing vessel; c) any animal.

Have my K&N filter on now, is it me or is my car quicker now...???? Steering leak fixed, getting brakes and discs renewed tomorrow and getting de cat pipe measured up,

Does anyone have a ball park figure of how long it will take to get there from Calais at say 70mph average speed? I'm thinking about 8 hours, am I anywhere near right?

I wont be able to go on the boat as am coming back from holiday on the Friday morning so will see you there

I've got first aid kit' date=' extinguisher, triangle etc for european driving which I obviosuly won't be needing as Ben has offered to drive.

[/quote']

yeah I have a first aid kit and a triangle but dont have a fire extinguisher so if you could bring that would be top :)

get if off me at spring fest

okay dokey :)

I'll let you have a cg-lock as well so you can calibrate your internal accelerometer before we go.

I'll let you have a cg-lock as well so you can calibrate your internal accelerometer before we go.

oooh what's one of those then Nige ??

whats what? a cg-lock is a seat belt add on which helps keep you in yout seat ( search is your friend ;-) ) your internal accelerometer is a cluster of tubes in the ear which help with balance and, once tuned, knowing if your car is going to stay on the road around corners

oooh what's one of those then Nige ??

whats what? a cg-lock is a seat belt add on which helps keep you in yout seat ( search is your friend ;-) ) your internal accelerometer is a cluster of tubes in the ear which help with balance and' date=' once tuned, knowing if your car is going to stay on the road around corners

[/quote']

cheeky melt ;) it was the internal accelerometer I was on about - but now I know, cheers mate :) ok sounds good then - booked the car in for next week to have the little bits and bobs sorted so slowly getting ready !

cheeky melt ;) it was the internal accelerometer I was on about - but now I know' date=' cheers mate :) ok sounds good then - booked the car in for next week to have the little bits and bobs sorted so slowly getting ready !

[/quote']

a bit of biology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibular_system

going as a passanger is so much easier, I'm all sorted: got money, got passport. :-) what do I need camping wise?

the scary thing is I have a Biology A Level !!!! as for camping not sure guess we should have a general list and everyone can bring a bit to help - need to speak to my mate about the tent' date=' which reminds me Tony do you want the fourth pod in the enormo tent ???

[/quote']

yeah go on then ben cheers buddy ....

yep ill have it.. alhtough i may not ber bringing my car, as the wife has just ruined hers.. so maybe ill come as a passenger.. it all depends on the cost of replacing her sump, and any other damage she has done .. she hit a bloody layed flat collapsable parking post.. and she now being told,m she should not have used that route, even though there are no signs to say as such.