Nurburgring April 2009 (Easter)

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rite i`ve had to make a very hard decision .... which is .... if i cant get my car running right im cant take it to german .... so this mite mean me pulling out the ring .... im givin my self till the pod at the need of the month to get it sorted ... wish me luck :-(

its still stalling, over fueling ( black smoke ), cant find it idle sometimes, done everything i can think of ... now goin for new plugs and the two coolant temp sensors see how that goes ...

oh and cheers for the offer mite take you up on that jim ..

rite i`ve had to make a very hard decision .... which is .... if i cant get my car running right im cant take it to german .... so this mite mean me pulling out the ring .... im givin my self till the pod at the need of the month to get it sorted ... wish me luck :-(

gutted for you matey if you can't get it fixed :( but am sure you will and you will be there :) I have confidence in you mate :)

if you want a hand tony, give us a bell, and ill find time to pop down.. if its overfuelling, its gotta be plugs, maf, lambda ..maybe something ekse.. you got vag com.. stick it on there..if not get it to me , or we can meet half way and stick it on and have a look at whats what. it runs to well , to be anything else..