[poll] Top Gear or Fifth Gear

someone has voted for it tho'. (5th that is). Come on you cant vote for it and not say why. Come outta the closet!!!!!

We wont take the P. Just fess up so we know who you are and that you are called Jane or marion' date=' on the weekend....

[/quote']

No unfortunately that was me! It was my first Poll on here so just checking it worked and thought i was previewing it when in fact i wasnt!! So lost my chance to vote on my own poll!!! Too many late nights!!

As for Jane and Marion........ i prefer to use the name Margret, i think it holds more class, no? ;)

ok boys well ive voted for 5th gear and here are the reasons.

as far as it being a cheap imitation bbc are che cheapest bastards on the planet, i dont see them giving away any cars, ps3's, plasma screens, e.t.c, e.t.c.

secondly yes jezza has a lot of personality and he is funny, but those of you old enough to actually remember old top gear, with jezza, tiff, quintin and vicky near the end. you will recall that clarkson wasnt the one doing all the powersliding and stuff with the supercars. it was tiff.

i dont rate many drivers personally, but this guy is truly magnificent, james may is a t*t, knows sod all about cars, and constantly talks about either s**t cars or stuff unrelated to fast cars, plato is also a current race driver.

and lastly the fifth gear handling circuit is a lot better then the top gear one.

5th gear presenters are a pack of bastards and are more aggravating than having an itchy nut-sack somewhere where it would be inappropriate to scratch

and their tests!! Which is the best MVP, the galaxy is cheap with loads of room, the espace doesnt fly, so the winner is tipex. Next up that new c**t who only owns one pair of very bad jeans and who's missus flogged his lotus esprit on ebay for 50p to teach him a lesson, is going to drive around a carpark and see who many lemons he can fit in a glovebox

i dont see them giving away any cars' date=' ps3's, plasma screens, e.t.c, e.t.c.

[/quote']

by way of premium rate phone lines which will always raise/fleece far more money for the production company than the prizes are worth

but VBH would get it :)

true, she has such a dirty laugh. and lives down our way somewhere Gav so you never now.

As does Mark Bundell. Saw him at tescos the other week. but I digress.

I personally think that's Top Gear's downfall. I remember when it used to be solely about cars. It used to give topical info on cars you could ACTUALLY afford. Now it seems to have turned into a bit more of a chat show.

I still love it and it gets my vote as its often a good laugh as well. But as far as helpful and useful content goes, Fifth Gear comes out on top.