Just got a day suspension from Edition 38.....oh well!

Just tried to log in on Ed38, and come up with an error report stating.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Sep 26 2008, 05:29 PM

Due to the fact that earlier today, a member on there is expecting a driving ban as he was stopped by the police for driving without displaying L plates. Lets not forget that he already has 6 points on his provisional license AND he owns a 400bhp chevy as well as a familiar mint green mk2 vr6.....

I basically said that he deserved eveything thats should happen because there was no reason why he couldnt of passed his test or is his driving that bad?

Was i wrong to say that?

p.s. mods...please dont ban me! ;)

what sort of idiot buys cars like that b4 they have a full licence anyway... especially with 6 points already

if it was me i'd wait for the ban to finish then go back to the same thread and post that forum ban or not he still bloodly deserved it... he must be mates with one of their mods

just read that thread the guy sounds like a complete to$$er and was far more abusive than you... bet he's not 'banned' lol

Dont know why people lay themselves open to public forums and expect not to get any criticism for their actions... and he has a girls name... :-d :o

I gave up on E38 a long time ago mate. bunch of to$$ers who run that place, locking threads as soon as someone has a controversial opinion or says it like it is. At the end of the day he was driving without L plates, and got caught. your right he deserves it. end of. i've no doubt it will turn into a 10 page slanging match with the way that site is. LOL