back from rollign road

woot woot, well im back and guess what bhp i got

guess

no try again

not quite

yep, 327 bhp and 12 psi...not bad for under a grand :)

i was also told and could see that the standard fuel pump was at its limit. and intrestingly the begi sytle fuelling works very well for this power :)

torque curve is almost diagonal again..

ive got a vid to post , and will take a photo of the graph later

anyone wanna host it for me.

jim

well done jim! thats awsomely impressive power for under 1k!

£ for lb, that's gotta be the cleverest box of tricks going! i reakon you could get some more interest going from this forum!

Hmm Tony.. power will be revealed completely and accurately at Powerstation in november!

yeah i did work out the £ per lb

these are some therotical times for ya , basedon the weight of the car and bhp

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 327

Weight without Driver (KG) : 1150

Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 288.91

0 - 60 (Secs) : 4.54

0 - 100 (Secs) : 10.14

60 - 100 (Secs) : 5.60

Quarter Mile (Secs) : 12.82

Terminal Speed (MPH) : 112.40

Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 12.62

Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 114.47

now the intresting one is the 1/4 mile for me..i wanted to get into the 12's or very low 13's, so i reckon i may do it.. the 0-60 i feel is wrong, maybe 5.5 sec s. but i reckon the 60+ times are about right..we'll find out very soon, as i have the track day saturday and the pod on sunday..

right ive got another 153 bhp for a grand.. assuming 174 bhp standard agaisnt the 327 it has now..that makes it £6.53 per bhp , not to shabby..considering some peeps will spend 400 pounds on a exhaust and filter and only get 10 bhp max..

alright justin, i just used a online calc thing..im a bit sceptical..the 0-60 is a leasta second out id say..the quarter mile, perhaps not so far, but i was aiming for low 13's early 12's.. we'll see on sunday when i go to the pod..

ill bring it to the next phatdubs meet..and i may even wash it.. :)

alright justin' date=' i just used a online calc thing..im a bit sceptical..the 0-60 is a leasta second out id say..the quarter mile, perhaps not so far, but i was aiming for low 13's early 12's.. we'll see on sunday when i go to the pod..

ill bring it to the next phatdubs meet..and i may even wash it.. :)

[/quote']

I'll look forward to seeing it at phat dubs, be good to have a look under that bonnet but let's not get carried away... wash it?! Is it that time of year already!

Good luck at the pod mate, I'll keep an eye out for your times