bring back murrey walker

i nearly fell off my chair reading these qoutes the mans a legend

1 He's obviously gone in for a wheel change. I say obviously because I can't see it

2 With half the race gone, there is half the race still to go

3 Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough ?

4 Anything happens in Grand Prix racing and it usually does

5 Alboreto has dropped back up to fifth place

6 As you look at the first four, the significant thing is that Alboreto is 5th

7 I can't imagine what kind of problem Senna has. I imagine it must be some sort of grip problem

8 He is shedding buckets of adrenalin in that car

9 It's raining and the track is wet

10 And there's just a few more corners for Nigel Mansell to go to win the Canadian Grand Prix...and...he's going rather slow....HE'S STOPPING HE'S STOPPING!

11 and this is the third placed car about to lap the second placed car

12 ...Cruel luck for Alesi, second on the grid. That's the first time he had started from the front row in a Grand Prix, having done so in Canada earlier this year...

13 And there's the man in the green flag!

14 The Jordan factory is at the factory gates

15 ...and there's no damage to the car.....except to the car itself.

16 The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead

17 and I interrupt myself to bring you this....

18 This is an interesting circuit because it has inclines, and not just up, but down as well.

19 Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is.

20 This has been a great season for Nelson Piquet, as he is now known, and always has been

21 And the first five places are filled by five different cars.

22 ...the lead is now 6.9 seconds. In fact it's just under 7 seconds

23 Tambay's hopes , which were nil before, are absolutely zero now.

24 I'm applying intelligence and observation to the situation...

25 Schumacher's appeal for ignoring the chequered flag is next Tuesday.

26 ...but Here is Now and There is Damon Hill...

27 We're watching the Finnish Driver who is third, but he won't for very much llllong...oh yeah, he might be actually

28 And an enormous gap building before Mika Hakkinen goes through in third position...when I say enormous it's 1.5 seconds

29 Schumacher is still the fastest man on the track, not only by virtue of the fact that he leads the Australian Grand Prix, but he also holds the fastest lap

30 ...and he's lost both right front tyres

31 Alesi is in second place and Hill is in second place...

32 As you can see, visually, with your eyes...

33 Andrea de Cesaris...the man who has won more Grands Prix than anyone else without actually winning one of them.

34 I hate to be a Jeremiah, but I have to tell you that the clouds are lowering...

35 And there's a dry line appearing in the tunnel… Obvious really as it has a roof

36 Nigel Mansell - the man of the race - the man of the day - the man from the Isle of Man

37 The atmosphere is so tense you could cut it with a cricket stump

38 Alain Prost is in a commanding second place

39 We're now on the 73rd lap and the next one will be the 74th.

40 Mansell is slowing it down, taking it easy. Oh no he isn't! It's a lap record.

41 This race will actually develop into a Grand Prix

42 ..and Damon Hill is following Damon Hill

43 Jean Alesi is 4th and 5th

44 And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One racing

45 And he's done that in a whisker under 10 seconds, call it 9.7 in round figures.

46 Into lap 53, the penultimate last lap but one

47 I'll stop my startwatch

48 And I usually say that if anything is going to go wrong with the car, it has done by now, but I'm not going to say that about Jacques Villeneuve.... Oh, I already have.

49 He will not produce a winner, but if he can produce second, it will be the next best thing.

50 I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong