Thread on E38 about drink driving

There's yet another thread with someone saying that they got caught drink driving on private land.....why do people always want to tell everyone they have been caught. If it was me thet last thing i would want to do is tell the world.

I would post on there but really cant be doing with that forum at all

And a link for thread http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186048&hl=

im sorry why like u said would u tell any1 about it my m8 was nearly killed on his motobike by sum drunk wanker who drove off nd left him for dead he shud neva b allowed to drive again let alone tell every 1 he is sorry about it!! nd thats why if i have to drive i wont drink at all! sorry rant over

i agree with you pete but not sure i agree with the op he obviously knows hes been a moron and has done nothing but openly admit he has. he has shown remorse and hasnt treid to defend himself at all.

it reminds me of when i was an arsehole to cadguy i posted a public apology because i acted like a complete arse do you all think the same of me as you do of that guy? be honest

I hate that site sooooo much! So much riding of high horses' date=' peeps being two-faced, cliquey most sickeningly, scene sickofants, who arse lick and worship certain 'big names'

[/quote']

Spot on mate - there are a few good genuine people on their though that I've met but a lot of the people on there seem to be as you described which is why I dont really use the forum any more, people only seem to reply if your a name in the scene which Im not & dont want to be. Everyone seems to know everything when really they dont know sh*t.