Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to book a main course of sun with a side dish of cloud. Think Mr Searbrook is the organiser though, so it's in his hands.

Oh btw lads, cancel the mk2 engine hunt, I'm selling the Mk1 to pay for the next few meets and expenses that go with them. Also to sort stuff out with the VR......bought the 1 for 500, got offers of 1300 so far off people living around here for it as a project.

Anyone got an Inverter?? Sals having panic attacks that she will have to do 4 days without her straightners lol' date=' :o :-(

[/quote']

Depends on the wattage Martin really

Only 35W Craig, so they should be well inside the perameters of blowing up, May buy one as ive seen em for £34.00 , for a 500W, but just in case i could do with a back up plan, ( cant have Sal with a untidy barnett lol, that would never do lol.. *-) :^)

I missed one of my monthly car ins payments last month, they've just sent me a letter 2 days late, saying that if I don't get in touch with them before 09/05 then they'll cancel my insurance and I'll have to pay 740 withing one month.....by 31/05.

So, it looks like I've been dealt another bad luck blow. I told them to take the repayment on 2nd/05, they didnt and tried taking it on 28/04 when I had no money at all.

Looks like I'm having to sell the VR to pay for the bill otherwise this goes to court and I'll have to sell non essential items to pay......basically, I'll get down for killing the bayliffs......I'm not 100% on this as of yet, see what they say tomoz......but what I've just described is what they've said.

Anyone got an Inverter?? Sals having panic attacks that she will have to do 4 days without her straightners lol' date=' :o :-(

[/quote']

hey martin keep me posted on this please I,'m serious about going halves if you buy one will look on fleabay ;-)

Nope, but they agreed with the crappy timing with their letters coming through AND that they actually found my logged phone calls, they waivered all charges, have given me last month and this month free but I have to pay an extra 5 per month....so it's a winish scenario.

My dads just been diagnosed with a degenerative spinal condition though, it's going to put him in a wheelchair within the next year. So, I won the ins, then an hr or so, the fathers news came through....it's.......odd. But I'll deal with that when it happens.

Still looking forward to the drinking, farting, bogey eating filth that is the male, car talky bonding lol...and getting completely trashed.

Nope' date=' but they agreed with the crappy timing with their letters coming through AND that they actually found my logged phone calls, they waivered all charges, have given me last month and this month free but I have to pay an extra 5 per month....so it's a winish scenario.

My dads just been diagnosed with a degenerative spinal condition though, it's going to put him in a wheelchair within the next year. So, I won the ins, then an hr or so, the fathers news came through....it's.......odd. But I'll deal with that when it happens.

[b']Still looking forward to the drinking, farting, bogey eating filth that is the male, car talky bonding lol...and getting completely trashed.

And thats just the women!!!!!

And thats just the women!!!!!

LOL' date=' I'd wear a cup for a while mate :D

Specially with sal about.

nice won chris you wont regret coming ....

I don't think I will either tony, assuming my car makes it down and back in one piece, I think a weekend away will do me some good. We are allowed BBQ's are we not? Just thinking, when your parked and set up, theres not really much to do in the way of getting out to go to the local....so frozen or meaty stuff just like springfest.

Chris, you taking any cooking stuff? I'll throw some money your way.