GTI International June 27-28 2009

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think I will prob go to this and Jim is on the list as well so we can have a nice little gentle convoy down there :) :) more radio fun !!

you goin for the weekend or just the one day ??

prob for the whole weekend matey I reckon - sounds like a good laugh and plenty of peeps up for it and need to get my face along to a few more shows :)

think I will prob go to this and Jim is on the list as well so we can have a nice little gentle convoy down there :) :) more radio fun !!

prob for the whole weekend matey I reckon - sounds like a good laugh and plenty of peeps up for it and need to get my face along to a few more shows :)

Yes you do Mr Events Organier

good lad .....

Being a bit thick here......

Camping Tickets (In advance)

NOTE: Camping tickets include a weekend show pass worth £25

fri + Sat night ( 2 nights camping ) = £45 per person

Saturday night ( 1 night camping ) = £35 per person

I'm guessing other than running a sprint and whatever else....this price includes access to the whole weekend AND camping...or is camping and entry 2 different prices?