In Pro MK 4 style Angel Eyes

Does anyone have a set of these fitted to their MK3?

I have a couple of queries. One of the rings has stopped working so i'm assuming a bulb needs replacing. How easy is this to do and what bulbs are needed? If possible I would like to change the bulbs to a brighter whiter ones so the rings have more of a halo look as opposed to the slightly yellow hue they currently have. I'd also like to replace the lenses as they both now have stone chips in them. Any idea where I could get these from?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Kevin

I have these light, there is only one bulb per ring. It will make it a lot easier if you took the headlights off the car and did it on a desk. As it can be quite fiddly, and it depends how big your hands are.

As for the bulb type Kev, can't quite remember, but i will have a look through my invoices later on.

I have these light' date=' there is only one bulb per ring. It will make it a lot easier if you took the headlights off the car and did it on a desk. As it can be quite fiddly, and it depends how big your hands are.

As for the bulb type Kev, can't quite remember, but i will have a look through my invoices later on.

[/quote']

Thanks for that mate. (Sounds like a job for Sparkz). I will definately have to take them out but I want to have the replacement bulbs and possibly the lenses before if poss. Am i right in thinking the bulb is double ended? It looks that way.........

Was your sig pic taken in Ipswich?

No mate, pics were taken at the start of a cruise in London Docklands about a year ago. Sparkz had them taken while I was on holiday. About 4 or 5 very good magazine type shots in total. Does the background look similar to somewhere in Ipswich?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...