spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a great day me thinks loads of blowers and strip action' date=' bring it on cant wait now.

[/quote']

Either that or it'll rain and we'll spend all day watching them try to dry the track :D

:o hope not !! if we do get up early Sunday and it's pissing it down what is the general consensus about wether to go up and chance it or not ??

Well said Craig its not just about watching the charged boys rip their cars apart lol, its more of a club get together, and the strip is a bonus in my eyes, if thats what rocks your boat fair enough, Ben you should be the first to acknowledge that as events organiser mate,,, (little rant over .....thankyou..) :-p ;):)

Guest Nero1701

is it too late to say im coming to this?

is there anyone from se london area wanna convoy?

just realized im free on sunday and would love too meet some of ya before the ring!!

Could someone pm me there number please due to me getting down late (before 6:30pm) so i can ring to say im here and to let me in lol??

done

Cheers matey, BTW i need to know peoples names lol,i know a few names but not faces. Whats yours thegoth because i dont want to ring up and say hi is this the goth can you let me in please its kie underscore dub LOL.

By the way everyone my names Kieron (thats why its kie_dub) last 3 digits of my reg is bwp so you will know my face when you see the car, Sorted :D

I'm all packed up. Can't believe I need a car full of stuff just for one nights camping. And I'm not even taking a tent for sleeping. Not sleeping ;-)

Ben's Metcheck forecast is looking fantastic for the Sunday; suncream at the ready :-D And the others are at least dry.

latest weather report for santa pod http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/wellingborough_forecast_weather.html

Looks like its gunna be a cold night! -3 degrees shiiittt!! lol

We've had worse!

Bring a mug, your more than welcome to some mulled cider to help keep the cold at bay A large portion of my load is the 3 bags of charcoal to keep the BBQ going all night.

latest weather report for santa pod http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/em/wellingborough_forecast_weather.html

Looks like its gunna be a cold night! -3 degrees shiiittt!! lol

We've had worse!

Bring a mug' date=' your more than welcome to some mulled cider to help keep the cold at bay A large portion of my load is the 3 bags of charcoal to keep the BBQ going all night.

[/quote']

mulled cider, cant say i have had this before lol! I am bringing tent beer car and food.... have i missed anything?

Well said Craig its not just about watching the charged boys rip their cars apart lol' date=' its more of a club get together, and the strip is a bonus in my eyes, if thats what rocks your boat fair enough, Ben you should be the first to acknowledge that as events organiser mate,,, (little rant over .....thankyou..) :-p ;):)

[/quote']

I wasn't planning on going up the strip so it's only about seeing you peeps and some lovely cars that I am going for too -sorry :-( :-(

Wish i was coming saturday' date=' if only for the mulled cider (strongly recommended) did the job for me last time, slept like a baby lol

[/quote']

lol.... should i contribute some white lightning?

Eeek, I can't see white lighting, or the like, mulling well. Normal brown bottled strong dry cider is more usual. If you are a cider drinker feel free, I have plenty of the mulling bags.