edition 38 or vw action

Ok cool, well when plans for the VW Action start comin together please add me on for the stand if poss.... hopefully my car will be even better by then.... a lot more time and money needed.... but i will get him where i want him!!! :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Kerry and i popped over to VW Action a couple of years ago as special invited guests (had to drop that in!). We were the only 2 VR's to be invited and run the strip with a load of invited Belgian Porches wearing beetle and bus disguises lol.

That atmosphere there seemed so much better then E38, a lot more chilled out and definitely no pi55 artists there lol.

Plus, as has already been mentioned.... STRIP!!!

Most certainly know where i'll be going!

i done the weekend at vw action a couple of yrs ago, with a quick trip up to e38 on saturday. and think vw action was best although i think it may of been better at e38 for newer watercooled cars and some real 'show stoppers', dont get me wrong vw action is a great family and laid back vibe but mostly aircooled. where as some parts of e38 can be a bit snooty if u aint chucked 20 grand at your car.

i done the weekend at vw action a couple of yrs ago' date=' with a quick trip up to e38 on saturday. and think vw action was best although i think it may of been better at e38 for newer watercooled cars and some real 'show stoppers', dont get me wrong vw action is a great family and laid back vibe but mostly aircooled. where as some parts of e38 can be a bit snooty if u aint chucked 20 grand at your car.

[/quote']

some good points there... didnt know it was mainly air colled! not liking the sound of that, im now leaning towards ed38!