Boobie avatars!

Ive seen a couple of lads have new av's so i decided to join in!!

Bouncy bouncy 8-|

They are bouncy indeed however I personally don't like them (not the b's but the avatar). Sometimes the kids around when I am on the forum and would like for them not to be perverted at a young age, but that is my opinion others may love them! Soon the boobies will be taking over I suspect!

Bouncy bouncy 8-|

They are bouncy indeed however I personally don't like them (not the b's but the avatar). Sometimes the kids around when I am on the forum and would like for them not to be perverted at a young age' date=' but that is my opinion others may love them! Soon the boobies will be taking over I suspect!

[/quote']

If they become to popular and wide spread then I think things will be done as this is a family oriented forum

Bouncy bouncy 8-|

They are bouncy indeed however I personally don't like them (not the b's but the avatar). Sometimes the kids around when I am on the forum and would like for them not to be perverted at a young age' date=' but that is my opinion others may love them! Soon the boobies will be taking over I suspect!

[/quote']

If they become to popular and wide spread then I think things will be done as this is a family oriented forum

Good idea, as I am sure we would not appreciate an avatar with a lad's jockey jumping up and down with a hand leading into it, now would we lol. One for the gay lads! No offence to the gay community btw. lol

Also don't want to upset the people at work when browsing the forum from the office as that could lead to a disciplinary action as it could be consider inappropriate content by some staff?? I say ban them now?

i think as ben seabrook seems to haev started it off... and him being a moderator.... this seems a bit harsh...

boobies ftw.... 99% male forum lets be honest.....dont see the harm... never seen anyone under 18 on here.....

boobs are brilliant but don't really need/ or bothered about seeing them every time someone posts. Think it would be abit harsh on female members if theres a silly amount of tits bouncing around when they come for a chat or some info help.

Saying that im far from offended by it, Just seems abit pointless

i think as ben seabrook seems to haev started it off... and him being a moderator.... this seems a bit harsh...

boobies ftw.... 99% male forum lets be honest.....dont see the harm... never seen anyone under 18 on here.....

started what ???

my choice of pic or avatar has nothing at all to do with me being a moderator and has no bearing on anyone else's choice I am sure *-) if i put big lurid purple stripes on my car would everyone suddenly do it ??? i think not therefore please do not blame me for this or any other trend :@

and nor should it be seen as ok to do something just because someone else does it -point taken on board Craig and Amazak and I agree with you :)