Your Favourite wheels on a mk3?

Now how can you have a top 5 but only able to vote for 1?

Dont make sense at all.

Wheels are a totally unique thing to each person so kinda pointless poll really

mate, its multiple choice.... so pick 5...

you dont have to vote, you can just type in your fav wheels.... plus i know there are 1000's of diff wheels, thats just a selection of (some) the most common show wheels, play the game!

Now how can you have a top 5 but only able to vote for 1?

Dont make sense at all.

Wheels are a totally unique thing to each person so kinda pointless poll really

spot on inmo so many choices makes it too long winded *-)

yeah was think that my self .... aslong as they are round with some rubber that`ll do me

I have to agree with the majority on this one' date=' no point to this poll *-)

[/quote']

whys everyone being funny about it? YOU CAN PICK AS MANY AS YOU LIKE NOT ONE any everyone is sayin theres too much choice FOR ONE VOTE??....or click other and just discuss it.

i just wanted a list of ppl's favs maybe shouldnt have bothered with the poll

iv seen more stupid polls / posts but seems liek eveyone is against everything i do?

whys everyone being funny about it? YOU CAN PICK AS MANY AS YOU LIKE NOT ONE any everyone is sayin theres too much choice FOR ONE VOTE??....or click other and just discuss it.

i just wanted a list of ppl's favs maybe shouldnt have bothered with the poll

iv seen more stupid polls / posts but seems liek eveyone is against everything i do?

:o:o - just think it's such a huge list and subject that doing a poll is almost impossible -or restrict it to just a few choices ? for me personally my taste changes a lot depending on car' date=' colour and all sorts of things

[img']http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_files/public/1234479976_5463_FT269502_calm_down.jpg