have you named your car??

Sometimes... but i mainly give them a name due to owning more of one kind...

Current cars..

MK5 Golf GT Sport... No Name as such... Black golf... the sport

VR6.. gets called BR.. for some reason...

Camper... No Name ... just camper or Team filth HQ

Race split bus... Sambasaurus...coz its a samba and its right old like a dinosaur

Beetle... Jeremy..

Old cars names have included.. Sue, Olive, Daisy, William, Nigel, Harrold, Cliff, Dennis, Austin, Barry and Walter Wedgington-Smyth... To name a few

My first mk3 golf was called Spock. Have no idea why, Im not a fan of star trek, it was just the first name to come to my head! It stuck and even my friends and family call it that.

"Sophie, Spock's blocking someone in." or the more common "When's Spock back from the garage?" Lol, but i bonded with that car wayyy too much, it sits next to the VR outside my house now, gonna be hard to sell it to my boyfriend :(

As for the VR6, his original name was Kojak, purley because the number plate consisted of K, O and J.

But now he's beginning to get called Romper Stomper, now this is NOT based on anything rascist at all, just a joke my boyfriend made. There are alot of asians in crawley who seem to think they're audi's and lexus's are faster than Kojak, hence the name Romper Stomper because I piss all over them.

5995_1-1.jpg55d3_1-1.jpg

And my beloved Spock, god I still love this car soo much! :(

6708610224a7752683602l.jpg