I NEED these . .

Guest Olly_K

i could tell my misses they were tv parts and shed be none the wiser lol

Lol, same here mate.

Bit worried about only getting a 90 day warranty on them though mate. U dont really want 2 b messing wiv your S4 too much... Dont really want it going "Pop" now do we?!

Take it to MTM, i posted a video link on here a while back, RS4 outpaced an M5 (outpaced - hammered)

i was chatting to your ex the other day kobi..she actually knows how to check an oil level on her own!

i agree with your point about not messing with it or it'll pop. thats how everyone kills scoobies, they're really reliable as standard, but fiddle with them and they become really unreliable...as a general rule.

the V6 Bi-Turbo engine is bullet proof. Its the same engine as the RS4 (380bhp) but the RS4 has KO4 turbos, plus larger inlet manifolds and a few other minor tweaks. I have known people running 450bhp from their S4 lump and have had no problems.

Also, i've heard really bad things about MTM. So no touching them a barge pole.

Only getting 90 days ? thats 3 months mate ! If i get them i'll get AmD to check them out.........if they're shit they're going back, if they're good to go, they're going in!

please dont compare a scooby to an s4.........

[ Edited Wed Nov 03 2004, 07:29AM ]

hey!!!! im quite clued up on all this car business!!!! and i know how to check oil levels..blah blah blah

sorry! i know there are some women who do maintain their cars. but you and i both know the majority don't.

the V6 Bi-Turbo engine is bullet proof.

thats what they say about the vr6!

[quote=olly_k}please dont compare a scooby to an s4.........

[ Edited Wed Nov 03 2004' date=' 07:29AM ]

why not? they're cars in similar price ranges and similar in performance..that means they're rivals.

id have the new 4.2 v8 s4 over a scoob any day of the week much more of a sleeper for a start acf afaik uv had more probs than most of us put together i really do think u got 1 of the few bad uns m8 i absolutely love the vr my last car was an 8v cav sri which wasnt a nail and i looked after it and i had FAR more trouble with that i had to pay my mechanic pretty much every week :P

[ Edited Wed Nov 03 2004, 06:42PM ]

erm....i cant see the interior of any scoob coming close to the s4.

dont get me wrong, i like the scoob, and if your looking at the most frills per pound, the scoob wins. I did toy with the idea of a scoob, but it was the interior of them which made me go with the S4 !