VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black sheep indeed.. theres nothing wrong with cross breeding across ze german brands! For your information Tony, it only starts to rattle when your go over 130.. and that is from the VW side not ze Audi.

Ben, I believe Graham is hoping to grace us with his company, I'm sure he will update us all between nappy changes and his hectic work schedule!

He actually drove the vr to work the other morning... I havent seen him smile like that since our first night of passion!

Put me down for Sunday please. Last year was good! Anybody know if there'll be any other Owners Club days there over that weekend? The MK1 Cortina's were a rea; treat last year

good man Kevin - try and drag some of the other London boys up with you as well :)

I think the Polo and possibly the mkiv's will be there but apart from that no one else is listed but who knows !!

Ben' date=' I believe Graham is hoping to grace us with his company, I'm sure he will update us all between nappy changes and his hectic work schedule!

He actually drove the vr to work the other morning... I havent seen him smile like that since our first night of passion!

[/quote']

pmsl :-p ;)

sounds good mate, this is shaping up to be a really good weekend :)

Put me down aswel please! ill be coming in the vrt trying to take the quater mile trophy :P

there's no 1/4 mile at Billing. The trophy will be awarded there but you'll need to have your timing slipfs from Santa Pod or other drag strip.