VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing' date=' how do i book im a bit dumb at all this reading stuff, some one send me a link so i can stick it on american express and be done!!!

[/quote']

I think it's best to phone (01604) 408181 as the discounted rate doesn't show up on their website. Sure Ben will confirm.

Craig in a black suit, black sunglasses and a black hat... look like 1 of the blues brothers lol.

Dress Nige up like that and we have the team lol.

Chris, I'll chip in fer food buddy.

Also me and my better half are coming to this.

Can I do the bbq thing?

Name's

numbers must be agreed on before hand

Do bears sh*t in the woods

what a brilliant idea! def up for chipping in please! x2

didn't realise we had to book in advance either so will get on to that. love this event we even have our own chef! :-) nice one Chris!

:-)

one more thing' date=' how do i book im a bit dumb at all this reading stuff, some one send me a link so i can stick it on american express and be done!!!

[/quote']

I think it's best to phone (01604) 408181 as the discounted rate doesn't show up on their website. Sure Ben will confirm.

I got the number wrong, here's what Ben wrote on page 1

In order to book you need to call them on 01604 784948 anytime up to 7 days before the event and quote the reference VR63109. Camping or day tickets are then available at the following special discount rates :-

Camping - Per night £15

Day ticket - Per Car £10

Top idea Chris' date=' thanks for the offer. We could make it a feature.

I'll ask for it then, makes no odds to me mate, its only fair that everyone chips in towards costs

we should get every one to paypal it to the club before hand with a cut off date to give Chris time to organise for the numbers who have paid. No pre payment and you're off down the pub like billy no mates.

Sounds like a plan to me, im more than happy to chip in.... the very least we can do for good food cooked by one of our own!! :) :) :)