VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I have been having a think about the Show and Shine vote on the Sunday and have decided on the following categories :-

Best MK3 Golf VR6 of the weekend

Best VR6 variant of the weekend

Most Improved VR6

Best Original VR6

Best Wheels

Most Original modification

Fastest VR6 NA 1/4mile

Fastest VR6 forced 1/4mile

( if you wish to enter the 1/4 mile competition please bring your slips with you )

there will also be trophies handed out to some deserving members for services to VR6OC and for some memerable moments throughout the course of the past year ;) ;) a few of the categories are :-

best post

most drunken show appearance

services to VR6OC

etc etc you get the idea !! and the awards are very very special :) :) so turn up and you have a very good chance of being presented with a lovely trophy to cherish :) :)

i think i should be entitled to one of these for sure!

Most Improved VR6 - if u saw the state it was when i bought it!!

Best Original VR6 - but does it count with wheels and lowered???

Best Wheels - i def have these!!! hahahaha

come on i must be worthy of somethin..... ;) ;) ;)

Guest Nero1701

Will Be leaving friday dark-o-clock, so i can start on the food prep.Gonna speak to anna see if her folks will do me a deal on a whole pig!!!!! Spit Roast On the saturday night would be great

Will Be leaving friday dark-o-clock' date=' so i can start on the food prep.Gonna speak to anna see if her folks will do me a deal on a whole pig!!!!! Spit Roast On the saturday night would be great

[/quote']

mmmm spit roast at billing.....sounds nice ;)

Guest Nero1701

Will Be leaving friday dark-o-clock' date=' so i can start on the food prep.Gonna speak to anna see if her folks will do me a deal on a whole pig!!!!! Spit Roast On the saturday night would be great

[/quote']

Not you gav!!!! a pig!

[/quote']

Not you gav!!!! a pig!

hahahaha f**kin hahahaaha