VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding?!! This is the one show of the year NOT TO BE MISSED girl!!!

Its only 15 quid each if you share a pitch... ;) ;) ;)

then 15 for food and ur fuel, now that aint bad for a weekend away!!! :) :)

No just aint an answer!! lol :P x

lol if i could i would but i have done so many shows this year its just not looking like an option plus i am working friday so you may have to manage without me lol i am still sending the meat and spit roast up there lol

Guest Nero1701

They might have our field but will they have the same spirit as the vr6oc? I doubt it

Will they have tropheys and prizes? I doubt it.

Will they have on site catering? I doubt it.

Will they have a spit roast.. I really Doubt It

Oh, Mr Craggsy, if you're not washing your hair on friday, can I trundle in with you?

If so, any particular meeting point?

I'm going to be entering the M1 via M6 or A5....any ideas buddy?

Guys and girls, I also take this moment to apologise for the exhaust tapping and blowing you will hear as I have no time or money to buy another in time.......should be ok after blast down the M1 though....heat seems to make metal magically expand or something :$

Oh, also what's the deal with the MK4 club? Mentality of the prats at inters that revved their cars?...not us obviously lol.

anna you gonna get ur skinny lil arse down to this???

Why dont you jump in with ben so you dont have to spank money on fuel then its only gonna cost you 30 quid to get in and pay for food.....

how can you possibly resist that?! :) :)

hahahaha you're not giving us a very good impression of ur mrs chris' date=' im sure she's a lovely girl or you wouldnt be with her.... ;)

[/quote']

She is lovely, just with all the pap we've (shes) been through in the last 6 months, has kinda tested us a bit. Back on track now though. :)

My ex was/is a dragon. Yet I was with her for 16 month.

Anyways, back on topic, she's really looking forward to this, as am I. Just hope everyone can make it.