VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will have trphies and prizes...........but they drive mk4s tho

w@nkers

;'( hope im still okay 2 party wiv u guys sat nd sun (sorry bout the mk4 ;) )

Yer course man, ur a special w@nker! haha only joking! That was actually aimed at them for stealing OUR field lol.

You're clearly not a w@nker coz ur a member of THE most welcoming, friendly, laid back and helpful OC's out there!

Chris the R32 is still based on the VR6 engine mate......plus club is aimed at all V engined VWs

That's good then mate.

Looking forward to getting it. Will miss the VR6 roar though.

Other than the usual stuff, is there anything else I should consider bringing?

yeah look at jake 3.2 audi lump in a mk2 and he still manages to get on the stand .... some how !! lol

Oi.. watch it Tony I know u love me you told me when i got u drunk last time ... ;) anyway if donna comes down you two can have a smoke off..

Charlie n me 'll be poppin down probably on the friday nite on our way back from nottingham, car will be trailered down cos we're over to USC at the pod on the saturday to chase some chavvs in rice. then be back in afternoon and stayin till sunday if thats ok with every1 else...?

:S

jake what you trying to say? My old diesel doesn't smoke!

Has ben put that lovely rs4 bumper on yet can't wait to take the. . i mean tell him how nice it looks lol remember to get him a most improved trophy for when he takes it off lol sorry ben i can't resist x

yeah look at jake 3.2 audi lump in a mk2 and he still manages to get on the stand .... some how !! lol

Oi.. watch it Tony I know u love me you told me when i got u drunk last time ... ;) anyway if donna comes down you two can have a smoke off..

Charlie n me 'll be poppin down probably on the friday nite on our way back from nottingham' date=' car will be trailered down cos we're over to USC at the pod on the saturday to chase some chavvs in rice. then be back in afternoon and stayin till sunday if thats ok with every1 else...?

[/quote']

try and get some vids that will be so funny lol

Charlie n me 'll be poppin down probably on the friday nite on our way back from nottingham' date=' car will be trailered down cos we're over to USC at the pod on the saturday to chase some chavvs in rice. then be back in afternoon and stayin till sunday if thats ok with every1 else...?

[/quote']

ha thats where ur wrong donnas dont smoke and ill be a vr !!!!! yes i know that would be a novtily lol

Guest Nero1701

Tony......in a VR........never.

Last time I saw you in one was Germany...lol

Yeah, even then he was only a passenger, last time i seen him drive it was march!!!