VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This aint lookin to good for us at the mo, :-( Gutted, but will still try to get there, Still not got Sals back, So will try to make it saturday if not all weekend, ,But on a brighter note gives someone else ( Best VR. LOL,) :o Cos it dont look like the defending champ will make it :o wanted to go for the hatrick aswell ;)

BILLING2007.jpg

dubsatthecastle002.jpg

This aint lookin to good for us at the mo' date=' :-( Gutted, but will still try to get there, Still not got Sals back, So will try to make it saturday if not all weekend, ,But on a brighter note gives someone else ( Best VR. LOL,) :o Cos it dont look like the defending champ will make it :o wanted to go for the hatrick aswell ;)

[/quote']

that's a shame martin. i'm sure there's a little one who was up for the fight ;-)

can some one volunteer a wii, or similar.

I might come to this on Saturday and Sunday. Am I too late? What do I have to do to book this up?

it's now too late to prebook to take advantage of reduced rates. You can still get either day or camping tickets on the gate. Not sure of the rates but think it's per car