VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TUT TUT TUT Mike.........kinda new about this months ago mate.

Not a good showing there is it...........maybe next year eh?

sorry, im the most disorganised man alive lol

prob wouldnt have given me the weekend off anyway...

next year deffo, hopefuly still be an owner

What confirmation email..... I rang em. But we are normaly there till mid to late afternoon

For Camping you may arrive from 7am leaving by 10pm on the day of departure.

For Static Hire arrival is from 3pm leaving by 10am on the day of your departure. Tickets and passes are collected from the Visitors Centre on arrival also for Static Hire a £50 refundable cash or card damage deposit will be required.

Should you wish to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances please note we do not give refunds. Credits are given at the Managements discretion on the proviso a minimum of 48 hours notice is given for Camping and 7 days for Static Hire.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on our direct booking line 01604 784948.

We look forward to welcoming you to Billing Aquadrome and hope that you have an enjoyable stay,

Yours Sincerely

Karen

Visitors Centre

just me being thick im used to the 24hr clock lol the PM bit should have given it away really

What confirmation email..... I rang em. But we are normaly there till mid to late afternoon

For Camping you may arrive from 7am leaving by 10pm on the day of departure.

For Static Hire arrival is from 3pm leaving by 10am on the day of your departure. Tickets and passes are collected from the Visitors Centre on arrival also for Static Hire a £50 refundable cash or card damage deposit will be required.

Should you wish to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances please note we do not give refunds. Credits are given at the Managements discretion on the proviso a minimum of 48 hours notice is given for Camping and 7 days for Static Hire.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on our direct booking line 01604 784948.

We look forward to welcoming you to Billing Aquadrome and hope that you have an enjoyable stay' date='

Yours Sincerely

Karen

Visitors Centre

just me being thick im used to the 24hr clock lol the PM bit should have given it away really

[/quote']

that says 10am for static pods 10pm for camping

SO is this just an excuse for everyone to get together and get drunk on friday night and saturday night? or is there more to this?

vr.pdf

pretty much but with a little extra :-)

Taken from home page......

We will be having a show and shine type vote on the Sunday where trophies will be awared for the following :-

Best MK3 Golf VR6 of the weekend

Best VR6 variant of the weekend

Most Improved VR6

Best Original VR6

Best Wheels

Most Original modification

Fastest VR6 NA 1/4mile

Fastest VR6 forced 1/4mile

( if you wish to enter the 1/4 mile competition please bring your slips with you )

there will also be trophies handed out to some deserving members for services to VR6OC and for some memerable moments throughout the course of the past year a few of the categories are :-

Best Post

Most Drunken Show Appearance

Services to VR6OC

It only costs £1 to enter this and all the money is going towards the cost of hiring the field and getting us all a much reduced camping rate!

:-d :-d :-d

We will be having a show and shine type vote on the Sunday where trophies will be awared for the following :-

Most Improved VR6

Best Original VR6

Best Wheels

Fastest VR6 NA 1/4mile

( if you wish to enter the 1/4 mile competition please bring your slips with you )

there will also be trophies handed out to some deserving members for services to VR6OC and for some memerable moments throughout the course of the past year a few of the categories are :-

Best Post

Services to VR6OC

It only costs £1 to enter this and all the money is going towards the cost of hiring the field and getting us all a much reduced camping rate!

I won't win any of those trophies, there needs to be a category for the lowest daily driver, I'd probably win that!

looks like im not comin now :( didnt get holiday form in intime to still workin both days

come on MIke.. u know you gotta pull a sickie..

you gotta come! :) :) :) this i the show to pull out all the stops...

I'm one of the illusive members and i'm blaggin it ;)

I need to apologise in advance. Sarah is experiencing 24hr "morning sickness". There is the likely hood she will be heaving throughout the day and possibly being sick.

It might be that I keep her home and stay with her' date=' I don't want her feeling uncomfortable all weekend and I don't want you all feeling sick either.

Depending on your views and how she feels, will influence my decision. Dont suger coat it either peeps.

[/quote']

Don't worry about us lot mate, i'm sure there will be worse things putting us off, like the fart orchestra going on in the tents!

Plus you're gonna be on best behaviour and Tony and I will be there......ha ha ha easy target...lol.

Still meeting at Watford gap monk?

No need to be on best behaviour here my fellow northen bear. Sarah knows what I'm like when drunk. So I'm guessing piss taking is going to be plentiful as per.. lol.

Yes mate, Watford Gap is still the plan. It will not change mate.

Chris, I have a 2 person tent mate. The waterproof oversheet is ok apart from a tear where one of the "porch" poles is attached...bt i'll fix it tonight......is yours for the weekend if your ok with it?

Guest Nero1701

Plus you're gonna be on best behaviour and Tony and I will be there......ha ha ha easy target...lol.

Still meeting at Watford gap monk?

No need to be on best behaviour here my fellow northen bear. Sarah knows what I'm like when drunk. So I'm guessing piss taking is going to be plentiful as per.. lol.

Yes mate' date=' Watford Gap is still the plan. It will not change mate.

Chris, I have a 2 person tent mate. The waterproof oversheet is ok apart from a tear where one of the "porch" poles is attached...bt i'll fix it tonight......is yours for the weekend if your ok with it?

[/quote']

cool, would be great, funds a bit too tight to buy one now im a student!!!

I need to apologise in advance. Sarah is experiencing 24hr "morning sickness". There is the likely hood she will be heaving throughout the day and possibly being sick.

It might be that I keep her home and stay with her' date=' I don't want her feeling uncomfortable all weekend and I don't want you all feeling sick either.

Depending on your views and how she feels, will influence my decision. Dont suger coat it either peeps.

[/quote']

Don't worry about us lot mate, i'm sure there will be worse things putting us off, like the fart orchestra going on in the tents!

And anyway Dave usally pukes so she'll be fine +o(

Most Improved VR6

Best Original VR6

Best Wheels

Fastest VR6 NA 1/4mile

Best Post

Services to VR6OC

I won't win any of those trophies' date=' there needs to be a category for the lowest daily driver, I'd probably win that!

[/quote']

you havnt seen how low or been in my scrapping daily lol

ask her what she wants to do.. its up to her ! either way is fine with me. im used to morning sickness as ive done it all before. :)

I asked her yesterday and shes all for it. She wants o see all of you anyway and what you get up to after the "good" stories I've bought back from the meets.......

My siggy...

Drunk Dave.

Craig playing with lighter gel

Ollie takin tony from behind on a derv lol