VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

Folks,

O I must say I am really looking forwards to this and the fact that I wont be there until saturday makes me feel like I am missing out...

can we just have the whole pig on Saturday on a big fire and I would really like to have a big knife/sword then rip a leg off and cut big chunks off whilst waving my sword in the air chasing the local villagers off my land with a bit of friendly pillaging aswell...

Anyone got a viking hat I can borrow????

Is this to much information for y'all????

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only managed to get my car this week and I know it's cutting it fine but is there any way I can join in the fun and bring my tent Friday night for Saturdays jollies or is it too late now? Who would I have to book with or is booking closed now?

I only managed to get my car this week and I know it's cutting it fine but is there any way I can join in the fun and bring my tent Friday night for Saturdays jollies or is it too late now? Who would I have to book with or is booking closed now?

as said before mate just turn up and pay at the gate :)

Folks' date='

O I must say I am really looking forwards to this and the fact that I wont be there until saturday makes me feel like I am missing out...

can we just have the whole pig on Saturday on a big fire and I would really like to have a big knife/sword then rip a leg off and cut big chunks off whilst waving my sword in the air chasing the local villagers off my land with a bit of friendly pillaging aswell...

Anyone got a viking hat I can borrow????

Is this to much information for y'all????

[/quote']

Will be good to finally meet you Rod.....all these years on the forum

all packed and ready for bed.. was gonna wash an polish the girl today but weather told me not to bother lol... i shall have ago tomo at billing if weather lets me this time....

my mum and brother are gonna come down friday evening.. so it will be me n ma dad t the start lol.. he can help me put the big tent up ha ha .. he thouht he'd get away way with it lol...

see ya all tomo .. cant wait now its gonna be great week end