VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS AT BILLING WHO MADE ME AND MY SON WELCOME AT OUR FIRST MEET' date='CU SOON,ANDY.

[/quote']

nice to meet you to Andy. I will have a look sorting your members pack once I'm clean and slept in a comfy peaceful bed ;-)

Im back too now guys, just wanted to say bloody great weekend, loved every minute of it.... It was nice to meet some new faces again...

Great food thanks to Chris aswell... a good job done. looking forward to VW Action now!!! :) :)

Hi Guys, just want to say thanks for making me feel welcome today it was good to put faces to the names and a great added bonus of a trophy ! does that mean my car is worth more now that it is an award winning VR6 ??

Hope everyone has had a good journey home and are enjoying a proper shower !!

See ya at the next one hopefully

Dan

Cheers girls and boys. Sarah really enjoyed herself.

Chris....sweet cooking mate. Muchly appreciated buddy.

I really enjoyed myself too btw lol, forgot to mention that.

Name is now changed to an appropriate title.

Good to meet you all again and to meet the newer bunch.

Cant wat to see the vids n pics.

Who won what then??? Glad to see it looks like you all had a top weekend ssooooo peed to have to missed it .. next time tho.. and we are deffo goin to get some in before the end of the year . oh and glad to see a Glos car keeping up the tradition of winning trophies lol ;) :-p

It goes without saying that with no Sal the comp was wide open (h)

Best Car : H3VR

Best Variant : AnnaVR6

Most Improved : Craggsy !

Best Original : B19 DRG

Best Wheels : H3VR

Sweetest VR6 Ever ;-) : TheGoth (*)

Fastest N/A 1/4 : Cabrioman

Fastest forced 1/4 : Cabrioman - don't ask, or say anything to jim about it, ever, ever!

Top Show Moment : Jim Potter for his expression when he realised he'd left his timing slips at home and that Cabrioman had an old one from before he took the charger off.

(Camping) Services to VR6OC : The Goth

(*) Alright i think the actual title is Best Modification

Guest The Butcher of Billing

Cant believe the mulberry/London lot turned up as we were leaving

They were more interested in their own cars!!!

Vr-ichard was asked to move his silver one out the camera view for the foto's!!!!!

I stopped and chatted for a while, nwdubs=not my scene!!

I only popped over today, but was defiantly nice meeting some of you guys, some nice VR's on display today, Well done to the guys n gals who took home their deserved trophies!

I will hope to get to some more shows with you guys, you all seem like a sound bunch!!

did we really get through all the music on my playlist on Friday night what time did i go to bed?

And it seems I DO have some Lad GaGa . :o

Seeing that list and being told by Jim that I turned the projector around so I could have a Placebo gig I'm a bit worried than Ben will have manged to get shots of the goth's moves.

great weekend , awesome weather for today. Good to meet everyone n made to feel most welcome. Hope to see some of you at tatton next weekend!!

Special shout to tony for the advice how to fix my lambda fault u have saved me few weekends worth of wrk jst checking eveything.