VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

actually scrap that i just found the post about the billing food....

i shall have to see if we can aford that now as we just spent a fair amount on food for the weekend so might not be able to do the excellent quilty food .. mmmmm. damn.. i wish i had my laptop sorted out b4 i went and got all the food......

never mind, i shall do some fund working out...

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUTTED !!! I had a blast at my first gti fest earlier this month now I cant make any more meets till well into august :( :( :( barring a miracle in my work situation I'm gonna be p!ss poor for the next month. ( I bidded a small fortune on a fantastic number plate at a dvla auction and now I'll be bleeding my cards, overdrafts n all to pay for it !! ) I am liable for the flippin auction bid so I cant back out ! If I get a breakthrough I'll just pay the full entry fee on the day for sunday 2nd august ( cant even chip in for catering at the mo! ). Not lookin good at the moment :( My next visit hopefully ( depending of who else is going ) will be 'dub action' in august... hope to see y'all then...

actually scrap that i just found the post about the billing food....

i shall have to see if we can aford that now as we just spent a fair amount on food for the weekend so might not be able to do the excellent quilty food .. mmmmm. damn.. i wish i had my laptop sorted out b4 i went and got all the food......

never mind' date=' i shall do some fund working out...

[/quote']

Mate, i'm sure there will still be various other food arrangements going on anyway, so you may as well still go ahead with your bbq plans. There is never a bad time for a bbq after all!

excellent i shall bring it all then and set up a few disposable b.b.q's , we just bought quite abit and though bit of a shme to leave most of it at home....

not long to go now.. so roughly how many are going for the whole weekend???

would be good if we can get near on every member...lol

Looks like I can make it now, well chuffed :) Will be dragging my 14 year old son along but he seems well up for it.

Had a look at front page, so is it I just book/pay for it all through Billing and just turn up?

Should be there Saturday and Sunday - can't wait, will be good to have a beer or a few with you all ;)

Andy