VR6OC national meet 31st July - 2nd August 2009 :) :)

Lol yer ur right Craggsy...

Nothing really Ben, just some ppl decided to ignore the "RESERVED" sign on our patch and camp there anyway. Then they whinged about the noise etc etc and Hitler and his lap dog came round (at a million miles per hour) in their Mitsi Warrior giving us an ear full. Then the old c*nt came back round the following morning warning us to clear our mess up (which was piled ready to be disposed off anyway). Just some blantant ex cop or teacher who never made it to top dog!!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yer ur right Craggsy...

Nothing really Ben' date=' just some ppl decided to ignore the "RESERVED" sign on our patch and camp there anyway. Then they whinged about the noise etc etc and Hitler and his lap dog came round (at a million miles per hour) in their Mitsi Warrior giving us an ear full. Then the old c*nt came back round the following morning warning us to clear our mess up (which was piled ready to be disposed off anyway). Just some blantant ex cop or teacher who never made it to top dog!!

[/quote']

that must have been the friday nite cos everything was ok sat nite had a few quite beers then off to bed about 9.30 from wot i remember !!! :-p

just see if the gf is up for it now (and the weekend)

F*ck that!! Leaving mine at home. Spend enough time with her as it is without bringing her along to a mjority male' date=' VR6 loving, beer drinking, weekend!

[/quote']

Bring her... tell her there will be enough female company at least 4 of us lol :-) we're a friendly bunch

Lol Helen i think ur missing the point!! I know fine well u'll all make her welcome.... i just dont want her there haha! Plus we both get a bit lairy when drunk and usually end up fighting so, although it wud b great entertainment, we'd probably get the club banned!!!

so you dont want my gf there? :s becuase she wouldnt like you drunkards?? id only be going on the sunday if i came and not camping or drinking anway,,,,

that must have been the friday nite cos everything was ok sat nite had a few quite beers then off to bed about 9.30 from wot i remember !!! :-p

Ur right Tony' date=' how silly of me to think any of us would even stay up past 10 let alone drink copious amounts of alcohol!!

[/quote']

prob be the same again this year .... im sue me, dave, ben, craig and you will be able to keep an eye on everyone and not let them do any thing silly .... !!!

so you dont want my gf there? :s becuase she wouldnt like you drunkards?? id only be going on the sunday if i came and not camping or drinking anway' date=',,,

[/quote']

he is talking about his own girlfriend Mike !! and why would you only come for one day ??

oops that makes more sense lol

erm never camped before dont own a tent... and dont really drink... not many people just do one day then?

Ur right Tony' date=' how silly of me to think any of us would even stay up past 10 let alone drink copious amounts of alcohol!!

[/quote']

prob be the same again this year .... im sue me, dave, ben, craig and you will be able to keep an eye on everyone and not let them do any thing silly .... !!!

Lol sounds about right!

Yep, making sure no1 starts setting fire to Brandons legs whilst on the Wii..... lol

So is the gazebo free this time or do we have to pay extra??

as we have two club specific gazeebo's we don't have to pay extra for them :) I am a negotiating god !!! ;)

Y be so modest Ben?? We all know Buddah, Allah, God, Shiva, Ganesh, Parvati, the ten Sikh Gurus and all other religious icons out there dont have a scratch on u son!

When asked we turned Top Gear down with argument' date=' the site was left tidy and not paying for the gazebos was a misunderstanding as we assumed as a rally we didn't need to. But I am surprised nothing was mentioned ;-)

[/quote']

Ooops, 'with NO argument' ;-) Same as we will do on Saturday at the Pod except I've got a Ren and Stimpy marathon lined up instead of Top Gear

so you dont want my gf there? :s becuase she wouldnt like you drunkards?? id only be going on the sunday if i came and not camping or drinking anway' date=',,,

[/quote']

he is talking about his own girlfriend Mike !! and why would you only come for one day ??

oops that makes more sense lol

erm never camped before dont own a tent... and dont really drink... not many people just do one day then?

tent's are only cheap mate and you don't have to drink - we will make up for you !!! but seriously be good to see you at any point I think plenty of peeps come up for a day only :)

So is the gazebo free this time or do we have to pay extra??

as we have two club specific gazeebo's we don't have to pay extra for them :) I am a negotiating god !!! ;)

Y be so modest Ben?? We all know Buddah' date=' Allah, God, Shiva, Ganesh, Parvati, the ten Sikh Gurus and all other religious icons out there dont have a scratch on u son!

[/quote']

no point hiding your light under a bushel mate !!! ;) ;)