Couple of pics for you guys...

Like the plate. I need a personal plate to hide the age of mine or give it a VW / DUB / VRG but on a 1992 there aren't so many options still available.

Don't think so regarding rear lights. Self painting of headlights is common to remove excess silver but as you've got twins on that irrelevant ;-)

Gonna move to members rides section as you've already said hello.

Oh right cool, looks like im gonna jus get some smoked lights then...... thought about putting tinted vinyl over them as im a graphics fitter, would look sweet for a few days but inevitibly come off tho i heard a mate talking about how he had a tinted lacquer sprayed on his lights but i cant be arsed with that, my lights aint that nice!!

Oh i dont suppose anyone has the skirts for the standard kit kicking about as ya might notice i dont have them on mine and are proving to be hard to find?!!

You can get them from the steelers £25 each, are you going to do anything with the big guns on the back.

Well i know what ya mean, they are a bit big and when i first got it they were a bit intimidating but ive kinda grown to them!!! the noise that comes out of em is imense tho i will say ive been eyeing up an oval exit system so when the cash permits i'll prob get rid!..