[poll] my old mans kitcar

Guest Nero1701

Ive been trying to get a shot for years!!!!wont even let me start it up!!!! and after the last spin i took him for in the vr, wont even let me in the garage

Ive been trying to get a shot for years!!!!wont even let me start it up!!!! and after the last spin i took him for in the vr' date=' wont even let me in the garage

[/quote']

Can't blame him. I would do the same ;)

Love these' date=' I'd love a hyabusa turbo engined one but they are silly money

[/quote']

if you can get it moving!

I have the lucky job of working on and MOT'ing Westfields' as I work on the same trading estate that their main headquarters are. The hayabusa's and R1's are so hard to get going! Took about 5 attempts to get it out the workshop, in the end you have to get the revs high, but then shoot in random directions on a painted concrete floor!!

However, i agree with the V8's. The 4 cylinders are good, but the V8's are in a different league. I've only seen a few though. Mostly rover V8's, but have had the honour of a tuned TVR V8 on throttle bodies and twin exhausts. A dyno print out of 418bhp and the noise is enough for me to want one!!

Guest Nero1701

Its not actually a westfield but a 'Formula 27'

4 -2-1 straight through custom exhausts with no baffles,

Quad delarto carbs

bonnet filter for 1 row of 4, external air filter for the other 4

FYI

The 3500 v8 was developed by buik(wrong spelling)

and has graced many cars from land rovers, mg rv8's, rovers, jags, and the tvr engine is a direct decedent just a bit more played with!!!

the hayabusa ones are beasts though!!! high revs!!!!

damn right about the high revs!! just a bit hard to drive in traffic. So tricky to get going without ending up in someones boot! and as you will know with that type of car, car parks and town are a bit no with the turning circles :D