Wan*er Neighbours!!!!

Guest Nero1701

Guest Nero1701

My neighbour says to me today "Your not being fair on the other residents by having 2 cars"

There are 36 houses, 36 garages and 11 parking spaces!!!

So i asked him how he came to that conclusion?

He said " my car is too big to fit into my garage so i use it as storage and thats why I need one of the parking spaces"

So i told him, " I have one car in the garage, one in a parking space, so whats the differance between me and you? "

He said " I fought in the war to give you bla bla bla,"

I said "fu*k Off and mind your own buisness"

Old Cu4t

He said " I fought in the war to give you bla bla bla' date='"

Old Cu4t

[/quote']

I fought in the war to give you hassel and nag coz I got F**K ALL ELSE TO DO.

Stupid old cun7.

Find is phone number out and ring him in the middle of the night a few times and p155 him off a bit, it'll make you feel better.

Ask if he will give you his garage...... then you have 2 cars in the garage. then make sure you rev the car as you leave every morning.....

Also suggest that as he fought in the war... then maybe he should lead the way with smaller cars to save the planet. Then you are not being perceived as the young man with issues.

I assume he has time on his hands... so is likely to start further headaches for you.

My old man is just the same...... "if he was in charge... but then wont do anything to change anything..."

Put it back in his court... :D He wont expect a reasonable suggestion from you... Of course he'll turn you down but then thats his issue not yours....

my street hate me.

I have: 2 Long wheel base luton vans 1 Longwheels base transit tipper. mk2 ford focus 1 vr :D

People ask me to move i ask them to stop talking to me...Simple.

if its tax and tested kiss my ass ;)

Oh and my garage is used for storage, but i have the 2 cars on the drive :P

He is a twat! use your garage for storage and park both cars on the road! if he has any problems then its easily resolved!! he can get a nice golf sized car that he may be able to park in his garage!! or if he is really happy then tell him to see what to nice police hofficers have to say!!