VW ACTION 4-6th September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm gonna pull out fo this guys I was only gonna make it up for the sat anyways.. :( you all have a good un :)

LOOOOOSER!!!!

Why are you not coming??

Its my boy's brthday party on the sunday and I gotta build a sand pit in the garden saturday..

Gonna be pushin it to get all that done.. Would have loved to do this 1 being Italian / Irish an all ;)

Its my boy's brthday party on the sunday and I gotta build a sand pit in the garden saturday..

Gonna be pushin it to get all that done.. Would have loved to do this 1 being Italian / Irish an all ;)

Can you not build the sand pit on the Thursday night? ;) ;)

Can you not build the sand pit on the Thursday night? ;) ;)

Plan was I have work in Manchester Thurs, Coventry & Derby Friday, Pod sat..also it's a surprise for his new digger toys, idea being sunday morning we go out in garden and...

After last weekend i could do with a decent bender 8-)

Plan was I have work in Manchester Thurs' date=' Coventry & Derby Friday, Pod sat..also it's a surprise for his new digger toys, idea being sunday morning we go out in garden and...

[/quote']

You should try and find a way... it will be worth it i reckon... one of the last shows this year!! ;)

Oh yeah, how is the car now? I heard you came over the line on the back of a recovery truck??

as if i am wearing that bloody dress in daylight!! no way!! id have to start getting drunk as soon as i get up!! lol.

and the tape thing sounds like a good idea, if not we'll find somewhere for them or just laugh the gun idea off... lol

we'll def need that Pims Nat?!!

Damn right im gonna start at lunch time.... should be just about ready by night!! lol

Ahhh FANK Q Ben! lol

Night time *-) what about the stand on saturday day time' date=' think of the trophies we would win ;-) :$

[/quote']

what a good idea mate !!! everyone would be crowded around our stand :) :) :)

this is shaping up to be a great weekend :)

Plan was I have work in Manchester Thurs' date=' Coventry & Derby Friday, Pod sat..also it's a surprise for his new digger toys, idea being sunday morning we go out in garden and...

[/quote']

just come for the piss up on the Friday night then mate on your way home :) :) be a good crack and we can toast the RIP of Sick 4 :) :)